Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$70
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Pool
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$316
US$274
  • Breakfast included
3,293 results
All reviewsbebe spaivi restaurantplantation burebutler servicesundowner barmei meitalai butlera deluxe ocean view roomvale nichampagne and canapeskids clubtapaspeter hopgoodmeimei serviceevery afternoonpool aerobicscoral coast
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This hotel is superior in views, gardens and decor
staff not as friendly as other smaller resorts I stayed busier and recommendation try out local eateries the prices of the meals can be offensive and very expensive for families
also stay as close to amenities as possible otherwise a long trek with children to pools and restaurants
overall great

Room Tip: down seaside not so far to walk for restaurants be can be gruesome for young families
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sun soul B
JasonZvatoraFiji, Manager at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Sun soul B,

Thank you for your recent review. I am disappointed to read that you did not find our team as friendly as other resorts you have been at. This is very surprising as we generally receive nothing but rave reviews on our teams friendliness and willing to make our guests holidays special and memorable. I encourage Trip Advisor readers to review all recent reviews which will showcase how popular our team are with the vast majority of travellers. With regards to the pricing of restaurants, we feel we provide great value in a 5 star resort. With beers fromAUD$5, Cocktails from AUD$12, Buffet Breakfast from AUD$23, I feel you will be hard pressed to find similar value in a 5 star resort. We thank you for your review and are delighted that you enjoyed the gardens and views of the resort as well as the unique Fijian décor.

Outrigger on the Lagoon Fiji

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

If you are reading this review and contemplating staying at the Outrigger then stop reading and start booking!
This was our second visit to the outrigger and to even fathom that staff would remember you is outrageous right?? Wrong the staff at the outrigger are genuine gentle loving people that will always remember your name and greet you with a Bulla.
My son was 2 year's old this Trip and just like the rest of us had the time of his life 6 months on and he still yells out BULLA! !
Convinced my parent's to come along and celebrate there 40th Anniversary and the only thing they say now is when are we going again we were treated as royalty with a card welcoming us back and a card wishing my parents a happy anniversary and invited to the general managers drinks party. I might add that the General Manager Mr hoogood is a very nice man and icab see why staff are happy here he genuinely loves and cares for the Country and its people.
We stayed in the Bures which were amazing, would not book a hotel room. if you can afford to stay in a Bure then do! The Talai Butler service is a great way to end the night with something sweet and a nightcap so thoughtful they even bring milk and juice for my son every night.what made our stay was when our Butler brang the musicians to the room to sing a song for my parentsbon there anniversary and decorated the bed with flowers.
Food is not cheap but quality and Standard is high. Cocktails will send you broke not because of price but because of the section and how delicious they are.
As always there is a staff member that stands out among the rest and that would have to LUke from activities.
A young funny guy who will go out of his way to ensure you have a good time at the outrigger.
Thank you Peter Hopgood and your wonderful staff for an amazing holiday and see you in Feb 14!
If you want a holiday that is fun stress free and will make you lose track of what day and time it is then I suggest the Outrigger on the Lagoon as your ultimate holiday destination.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SAM F

Bula SAMF,
Thank you for choosing to return to our beautiful resort and your kind words in regards to your most recent stay. How good are our team? They really do make sure all your little needs are taken care of and at the same time sharing that Fijian BULA spirit in everything they do! Over the past couple of years, we have really focused on the quality of our restaurants. Granted, they are not the cheapest in Fiji, however, we strive to deliver exceptional quality meals and I am glad you noticed the high standard. I am sure you would agree that the value for money is most certainly there. I will most certainly provide your feedback to Luke who will be thrilled to read your feedback. I think we can now call Outrigger on the Lagoon Fiji your new Fijian home and we can’t wait to welcome you back for your third visit.
Outrigger on the Lagoon Fiji

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have just returned from a 7night holiday and can not wait to go back.
Reading all the other 'excellent' reviews, mine is no different.
Outrigger catered to my 'entire' family - my 60 yr old parents, my siblings w/partners, my 4mth old nephew and my 4yr old daughter.

Before arriving into Nadi, our original flight was cancelled and rebooked to fly from SYD-MEL, wait 4 hrs then MEL-NAD. Unfortunately, we were only told 4 hours before departure, so you can imagine our level of stress and frustration.

Once we arrived to Outrigger, the staff were most helpful. Although our room was not available (due to no fault of their own), we were guided to the buffet breakfast to recharge. As we were leaving the restaurant, we were advised our room was ready - it was the best news we heard in the last 12 hours.

From that moment on - we had no more stress and enjoyed the 'Best Family Holiday'!!

I have stayed in other Fiji resorts and Outrigger is definitely our no#1 choice!

The Bebe spa is definitely 'world class' and recommend to everyone travelling there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ranee S
JasonZvatoraFiji, Manager at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Bula Ranee S,
What an adventure it was in getting to Fiji to start your relaxing holiday. Despite the challenges, I am so happy that from the moment you arrived at our beautiful resort you had “no more stress” which continued on to be the “Best Family Holiday”. We cannot wait to welcome you and your family back to your new Fijian home.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed at the Outrigger in October of 2013 for our honeymoon, had an absolute blast! Absolutely stunning resort! We loved the Adults only pool where we spent most of the week simply swimming up to the pool bar and enjoying numerous cocktails!
The resort is very family friendly and was amazed how well they cater for kids.
We organised a few tours via the resort tour desk and had no issues.
The staff are extremely friendly, very helpful and always there to assist.
We stayed in a Delux ocean view room which was perfect, had a great view of the whole resort and ocean from our balcony, the complimentary Butler service meant we had bubbly and cannapes delivered to our room every evening around 5:30pm. On our last night we were pleasantly surprised to find our butler had snuck into our room whilst we were out having dinner and covered our bed in rose petals with a lovely card also left for us.
A few people which need a special mention include Lusia our Butler who was just amazing!! Really made our stay worth it.
Joeli in the Vakavanua Bar and Epeli in the Adult pool bar you guys were just fantastic!
Will definately return to this resort in the future.
A few things worth noting is that the Meal voucher program they run sounds like excellent value for money, we didnt use it and subsequently paid more then we needed to but was well worth it.
There are several restaraunts in the resort all of which serve top quality food!
If I was to make one negative comment about our stay it would be the wedding groups we encountered, the resort had 3 weddings the week we stayed and for the most part you dont even know they are happening however at times large groups of people would flood one of the bars which was a shame.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms on top floor get a great view of resort and ocean. In the future I might try one of the plantation bures amongst the palm tree's, these look amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Bula P1peth,
Congratulations on your recent weddings and we are delighted that you selected our resort as the destination for your honeymoon. As you have stated, whilst we are a family friendly resort, we also have some world class services in which adults can relax. Our new Adults only pool has become so popular with the couples in the resort and our Bebe Spa is a must do. Also, not to forget our IVI restaurant which has recently been awarded the best fine dining restaurant in Fiji. I will most certainly pass your feedback onto Lusia, Joeli and Epeli. I am so glad our team was able to make your stay that extra bit special and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Chose Outrigger as my husband and I were attending a wedding closeby and this seemed the ideal laid back resort. Came during a midweek and they were very hospitable and friendly, welcoming us from the start.
Our room was an Ocean View on Level 3. It was okay, partial views of the beach. However wouldn't recommend on weekends if you plan to sleep early or wake up late due to the music from the bar and the kids pool which are extremely close by.
My biggest gripe is calling for any kind of service can be somewhat lacking - called every speed dial to try and get a shuttle from our room to the Bebe Spa but it took over 20 minutes before someone responded.
Also at one stage, we called Inroom Dining and I asked for extra items with our order. I repeated myself 3 times for the same item and all the lady said was "Is that all you are ordering?" Not once did she acknowledge my request and so when my order came, of course it wasn't there so I had to ask delivery staff to go get it. However the staff that came to deliver our food each time was amazing, efficient and service with a smile.
We had 2 dinners and 1 breakfast at the Sundowner - great food, especially the pizzas. However again, had issues with the service. For breakfast, they provide one hot drink and one cold drink however the waitress kept refusing to give us what was stated on the menu. We asked her to check so then half an hour into our meal, she came back, acknowledging she was wrong. Perhaps staff should be educated about what's on offer before they commence service?
My favourite area of the resort is the adults pool and the Bebe Spa. Great areas to chill out and enjoy the facilities which are all fairly new and modern.
In general, everyone who works at Outrigger is always friendly and say "bula" when they greet you, which feels more personal in comparison to a luxury resort I visited further up north.
Overall, for this stay I considered only average for a couple and definitely not for business (no free wifi or business centre). This place is extremely family-oriented so if I had a family or large group, it would be ideal.

Room Tip: Not ideal for couples on weekends, especially for ocean view rooms. Too close to kids pool were they pump out loud music and shout in microphones in the morning and you can hear disco music from the bar on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blinx
JasonZvatoraFiji, Manager at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear blinx,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent family holiday at our beautiful resort. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the service issues you encountered during your stay. I can assure you that this is quiet unusual for our resort and we generally receive rave reviews on the services provided. We will most certainly discuss your feedback to ensure that these issues do not re-occur. We are delighted you enjoyed our new adults only pool (Vahavu) and our award winning Bebe Spa Sanctuary. They most certainly provide quiet areas for the adults to relax and enjoy the Fijian hospitality. I am also very sorry to hear that your relaxation was impacted due to noise from the bar and pool. We have addressed this with our team and it is also worth noting that we have a Duty Manager available 24 hours a day and if for any reason our guests enjoyment is impacted, we encourage our guests to notify the Duty Manager so that this can be rectified immediately. With regards to complimentary wifi, the costs in providing internet services in Fiji is significant and as such, we provide wifi at a nominal fee. I also note that we have two cafes in the resort that provide complimentary internet with any purchase for those who required internet services. Whilst we have these services on offer, we encourage our guests to disconnect and truly relax into Fiji time. Thank you again for your feedback.
Warm Coral Coast Regards,