We stayed for 7 nights in the deluxe beachfront bure with the food and beverage pack included. This was our first time in Fiji and we were unsure of where to stay, and the best location or area to be in. After discussing with friends who had previously stayed at the hotel, we decided to give it a go.
The staff are very friendly and take time to chat, and remember your name. Our room was very clean, spacious, and had a great view. The resort is smaller than the larger hotel chains on the island, and this created a social atmosphere.
There are some daily activities at the hotel such as beach volley, volley ball in the pool, village tours, and other small activities. At night there are shows performed by staff or people from the surrounding villages.
We found the food to be very nice, and enough options available for us.
1) The hotel is about 1.5 to 2 hours drive from the airport (Nadi). If you are planning to do day trips while staying at the hotel, if your tours depart from Denaru, you will need to take this travel time into consideration. We did a day trip and it took us 2 hours each way to get meet our tour.
2) The all inclusive package is worth considering, especially if you like to have a few alcohol drinks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Hideaway Resort And Spa
- Fiji Hideaway Hotel Sigatoka
- Rydges Hideaway Hotel
- Rydges Hideaway Sigatoka
- Hideaway Resort Fiji
- Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa Sigatoka