“Best Chinese meals at reasonable price”

Fu Xing Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 28 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been to Fu Xing in 2013 and this year June 2014. Great meals at great price. would recommend to anyone. Even if you passing thru Sigatoka to Suva or Lautoka drop in at Fu Xing and have great meal. if you looking for Resort type service this is not your place. but still the décor, overlooking river view and best of all fresh produce and vegetables to go with. where else would have a Chinese restaurant, Indian waitresses and Hindi music playing in the background- only in Fiji. But folks food is excellent. give it a try next time.

1  Thank Ravendra N

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Extensive menu of authentic and 'standards' you can find in any Chinese restaurant in the world. Huge servings, great price and lots to choose from. If you want something in Sigatoka that you can be guaranteed won't fail to satisfy, come to Fu Xing for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is one of the best chinese restaurants in Fiji (the other being in Labasa). For Aussie tourists in Fiji it is hard to find Chinese/Asian food of the type we are used to. So when you want a break away from local style food this is the pace to go in Sigatoka. Fresh ingredients and reasonably priced.

1  Thank B M
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice with family and friends. The last one was about three weeks ago. Both times we were over charged.
First time we were over charged by $12 for two bottles of Fiji Gold. When I pointed it out to the Chinese woman on the cash register, she insisted that the beer was supplied to us, however after talking to the waiter the charge was taken off my bill.
During our last eat out about three weeks back, we ordered 12 different dishes from the menu. Food was ok except some dishes had too much salt and the lamb was like rubber. When the bill came I noticed that the meals were charged as per the menu but the rice that came with the dish was charged separately. When we asked the person at the counter he told us that the owner told them to charge for the rice separately although there is no mention of this on the menu.
This was a big surprise for us as some of us have been to and experienced restaurants both big and small in many countries around the world but were never charged separately for carbohydrates served with the meals.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Really nice place to visit with amazing sea food at reasonable price in Coral Coast. Pls see the pic I uploaded and I only paid Fj$150 for 4 dishes. It would have costed me more than $270 in the resort for the same food. I would strongly recommend this place. Pls try their steam fish and spicy prawns.

2  Thank SanjayKumarPradhan