Bedarra Beach Inn
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)
Gecko's Resort(Sigatoka)
Naviti Resort(Korolevu)
1,184 results
All reviewshappy hourcoral coastbbi spawelcome songquiet roadfree foot massagesmall hotelocean terrace restauranthoneymoon suiterooms are largechicken currysunset stripother guestsfive nightsstandard roomlounge chairsreef shoes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2011

If you want a relaxing holiday without the falseness of the resorts then Bedarra is the place for you. There are no TV's (a definite plus if you are wanting to get away) but there is a great bar that ha a fantastic happy hour every day. The rooms are spotless and the beds are comfortable. If I ever go to Fiji again I will stay there again. Being 5 minutes walk along the beachfrom a big resort you can even stay at Bedarra and use the facilities of the resort.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms offer a bit more size and are further away from the restaurant.
1  Thank MokeManKelly
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We spent a couple of nights here after a hectic 6 weeks watching the rugby world cup in New Zealand. We stayed in a delux room and it was excellent. We didn't leave the Bedarra beach at all and the food in the restaurant was excellent and the bar very convivial. loved the lagoon opposite and spent time snorkelling and seeing many fish. This is hotel is a little quiet haven and we loved it.

2  Thank GillyT
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Went to Fiji for a wedding. half our family stayed nextdoor at Outrigger (4 rooms) and the other half stayed at Bedarra (3 rooms). I'm so glad we did! The rooms were nice and clean, air conditioned. Service was awesome! Friendly, personable. Everything I asked for, they accomodated me (eg: extra utensils, cracking open coconuts, using telephone, etc) We really enjoyed the pool (used it 1-3 times a day), because it was just the right depth for us & kids and not too many people (like nextdoor). We ate at the restaurant twice, also good value for money. Our relatives would come over for dinner (way cheaper!). One of our favourite things was the happy hour, when the drinks are half price. I really loved the fruit punch and the milkshakes, but my relatives say the other alcoholic cocktails were beautiful as well. Nice beds, sheets, towels, etc We also used their cards and board games. I would totally go here again. Excellent price for good quality. I'm so glad I stayed there (as opposed to paying an arm and a leg for a 5 star room I won't spend much time in anyway). We really got to know the staff, enjoyed their company and talks. Thank you for everything the receptionists, the waiters, the musicians, the workmen, even our cleaner Lucy! You're all amazing and made our trip special. Naka!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sbetham
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Unlike the faceless sterile hotels on Denarau Island near Nadi, the Bedarra Beach Inn will give you the chance to experience Fijian hospitality at a great price. When we were searching for a hotel it seemed there was not much to choose between rip-off prices at Denarau or backpacker dormitories. The Bedarra Beach Inn is a fantastic solution if you want to see Fiji at a very reasonable cost, and in comfort.

Choose the Deluxe room - we had a balcony facing the sea, there is air con and a ceiling fan, a good size fridge, and a functional bathroom. It is all clean and tidy, and the staff can't do enough to help.

The pool is now finished to a very high standard, and it opened on the day they promised, even though they were putting the finishing touches to the surrounding patio area.

We hired a car from Nadi airport and were glad we did - although taxis may be cheap, we loved the freedom to drive along the coast and explore new beaches and villages for ourselves, but mind the potholes - these are a nightmare in daylight, but become a true hazard at night or if it rains.

Overall we loved it and can't recommend it highly enough - thank you to the whole team!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathhottotty
Reviewed 3 November 2011

My wife and I spent six nights at the Bedarra Beach Inn in October and it was a wonderful, laid back experience that I would happily repeat. We stayed in a Deluxe room and felt comfortable, secure and well catered for. The Bedarra is a wonderful compromise for people travelling on a budget or who want to avoid the hustle and bustle of a resort.

The bar and restaurant are excellent and close at hand (although make sure your beer is cold, my one complaint) and the lagoon across the road is tranquil, wet and cooling. The pool area was under construction when we stayed (and watching this was an entertaining diversion in itself) but the pool was well sheltered and the water lovely.

There are a number of decent cafes and restaurants nearby, and the Outrigger with all of its offerings are just a lazy 10 minute walk.

Room Tip: Spring for the deluxe rooms or ask for one away from the bar area if you plan to go to sleep early.
1  Thank David H