My wife and I have just spent five nights at Bedarra Beach. It was wonderful - the food was good and inexpensive, the room was just what we needed (no TV, radio or phone), the staff were very friendly and helpful. So much better value than the big, fancy resorts also available in Fiji. Lonely Plant describes this Inn as a 'little gem' - they are so right. The spirit of the place is summed up so well by the tone of the hotel brochure in the room - light hearted but informative. If we ever return to Fiji (it is a long way from the UK), we will return to this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka