We have just returned from a few days on the Coral Coast before joining a group in Nadi for a wedding. We chose Bedarra from the reviews on T.A. We had a fabulous few days, great food, the breakfasts were tasty and the dinners first rate. We had a nice spacious room ( we had a superior room) with a great sea view. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. My husband is a professional musician and I left him for 5 minutes to come back to him having "joined" the in house band singing with them for the rest of the evening(s)...The pool is lovely, also you can have the sun loungers over at the beach. We visited the Outrigger Resort a few minutes along the beach and were so pleased with our Bedarra choice .... No screaming hoards of children. Don't get me wrong Bedarra had kids staying they just didn't travel in packs...lol. It was also walking distance to the Eco Park too. Overall we would return to Bedarra in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka