I've just spent a wonderful week at Bedarra Beach Inn. Our daughter got married at The Outrigger however our family, the groom's family, most of the 60 wedding guests, & the bride & groom chose to stay at Bedarra. After spending some time visiting the Outrigger during the week we are all so glad we chose Bedarra. The rooms were clean & spacious with air con & fans. No TV or phone in the rooms ensured we had a quiet & relaxing stay. The restaurant food was delicious & reasonably priced, the cocktails were the best. The best thing about Bedarra by far is the staff - happy, friendly men & womem who went out of their way to make our stay special. They knew all our names & we felt part of the Bedarra family. Betta, Vani, Manoa, Jonathan, Mateo, & the lovely ladies who serviced our rooms daily. A special mention also to Giten the duty manager who made sure we were well looked after all the time and who was more than happy to make special arrangements for our large group. Vinaka vaka levu to all our new Bedarra friends, we look forward to going back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka