I spent a lovely week with my two children at Bedarra Beach Inn. Bedarra has many things to recommend it. It is a stone's throw away (or FJ$18 return taxi ride) from Sigatoka, the accommodation is spacious and clean, the staff incredibly friendly and the food was fantastic. We were made to feel very welcome from day 1. My daughter made full use of the pool and my son the Internet café in the foyer. The rooms were simple but pleasant without the added bonus of no television. Not only was the food 5 star but it was very reasonably priced. Also included in the cost of the room was a $100 spa voucher - I indulged in a full body massage for the voucher and my daughter and I both had a manicure. These were both excellent indulgences and again very reasonably priced. All the staff were incredibly friendly, from Lucy the lady who serviced our room through to Giten the duty manager. Due to the size of the Bedarra I was happy for my 7 year old daughter to enjoy some independence knowing she was in a safe environment. We would certainly have Bedarra high on our list of possible destinations if we were to return to Fiji.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka