My wife, special needs son and I were visitors to the Bedarra Inn restaurant. We can unreservedly say that the welcome, the staff and the menu food were second to none. Indeed, it was the best food we have had during our one week stay in Fiji.
The menu offered a mixture of options from local Indian and Fijian cuisine.
I can second the comments about the staff remembering names and being friendly and attentive.
After our 1st visit we went back every evening until our departure.
We also witnessed the very intimate atmosphere generated for the patrons.
The highest compliments to the managers' ethos, the staff and most especially - to the chef!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka