Just like most of the reviews, we really enjoyed our stay here. Happy hour drinks and live music every day/night, good food at every meal, happy staff, and great pool! We hiked on the reef and walked the beach almost every day and ate at some of the restaurants just down the street. They gave good advice and what tours to book and did all the scheduling for us...and the tours were great! I highly recommend Bedarra!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka