We (family of four) stayed 4 nights at the Bedarra Inn in July. A change of pace and environment between staying at two larger resort properties in Fiji. The Bedarra is smaller and simpler than the large resorts and for that reason is well and truly a recommended place to stay. Our room was clean and spacious. The restaurant food great. The one and only bar a great place to be and laid out in a way to be social with the other guests...especially at the daily 5pm happy hour!. Staff were great. Very friendly and after only 4 nights we left feeling as though we'd made friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka