My wife and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary , so were looking for a quiet place by the beach to relax. Going by the reviews we read about this hotel, we booked for a week and we were not disappointed. The rooms are very spacious and clean , and the food at the restaurant is simply delicious and very affordable. All drinks are very reasonably priced, and the cocktails are a specialty. The nightly entertainment by Roy, Elizabeth and Rapuni is so good , and the staff is very friendly and go ut of their way to please you.. If you are looking for a nice break at an affordable place, go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka