This was our first trip to Fiji and we did our homework and chose a place that offered good facilities in a great location. If you want to avoid the ultra-commercial and crowded large resorts, Bedarra Beach Inn is the answer. We could not fault any part of the service or facilities. During our stay we ate almost every day and night in the cafe and restaurant, snorkelled in the clear waters of the coral reef across the road and took advantage of the organised tours in the local area. Every single member of staff made our stay a memorable one just by being so friendly and helpful. The chefs in the kitchen should be commended for their outstanding food (between us we tried just about everything). We will definitely be going back to Bedarra Beach Inn and wotld like to thank all of their staff for such a wonderful holiday experience. Fiji really is the friendliest place on Earth. Thankyou from Kylie and Simon (Sydney, Australia).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Sigatoka