“Like being home”

Nanette's Accommodation Suva
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Suva
Nanette's Accommodation Suva
Ranked #5 of 10 Suva B&B and Inns
Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
“Like being home”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Thus is our second time at this b&b. Room is spacious and secure. Air cond quiet and the bed + pillows comfortable . For $119 a night in Suva , it is worth it. Clean and friendly. The staff there were truly helpful. I asked eggs for bfast with pancake and sure enough I got the wish. We. Will return as the place feels safe and a home away from home.

Room Tip: The rooms are about the same.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Swissmiss6969

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We stayed at Nanette's for nearly a week. We were completely bowled over by the welcome. The staff could not have been more helpful, they got us pizza when we arrived late and hungry, helped us with some advice on visas, and with shipping some items into FIji that we were having problems with. Not the kind of things you would have any right to expect help with from your accommodation! So friendly and smiley too.
We are even going to visit Nanette's place in Pacific Harbour next week for a change of scene. Room is clean, and comfortable (we have the 1 bed apartment). It's exactly what we need for a base in Suva. Really glad we came to stay here. If I could give more than 5 stars on the service part of the review I would!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank RhiannonP
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 21 December 2011

A little out of the way, but worth it for the value and, particularly, the welcome you'll get from Nanette's staff. Really feels like a homestay. Helpful with transport into town. You're given the freedom of the kitchen and if they don't have what you like for breakfast, they'll get it in. Good internet connection. Overall a nice place to unwind.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank banbikas
Auckland
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Stayed here with a group of 8 friends celebrating graduation with a trip to Fiji. Found Nanette's (Suva) to be very suitable for our requirements. Spacious rooms, very clean all round, and fully equipped kitchen in the downstairs apartment in which we stayed. Air-con and hot water was a major bonus too.
Girls at reception were friendly and helpful.

Only short-falls were fridge not working in the apartment (had to use communal fridge) and breakfast could be improved (only toast available). In saying that there are more than enough facilities to self-cater meals.

Nanette's Suva is only a 3 minute walk to the hospital, taxi and bus stands, as well as takeaways/bakery.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank kiwigrace47
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I stayed in B&B room in September 2006 and October 2011.
There are four B&B rooms on the upstair. Two corner roosm are nice with two windows and nice view of green garden. Another is with a small sink. The other is small, dark and a bit damp. But all rooms are same rate.
For the first stay, I really liked it. For the latest one, I regret to find broken windownet and got mosquite bites. Because the manager was replaced, the management was also not as good as before. But they still provides warm and at home services.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Keiko N
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We regularly stay at both of Nanette's homestays whilst we are in Fiji. It really is a home away from home, with caring, easy going staff & Nan ensuring that our every need is met. Both Suva and Pacific Harbour are consistently clean, spacious and welcoming, situated in ideal locations. TRULY GREAT VALUE FOR OUR AUSSIE $$$$$. Why would anyone bother to stay in a resort when this type of accommodation is available?

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Buliya
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I feel at home at Nannette's, the girls were wonderful, I really really miss them. From the first day I checked in till the day I checked out, everyone was so welcoming and nice and very respectful! I loved the fact that I could cook my own meals and I love the tropical Maoli (fruit-pawpaw) in the morning. I miss you Lani, Ani, Lia and Newa. I will definitely stay at Nanettes again, in the near future, so thank you Nanette for providing such a nice place for home away from home.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank elle_smith_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suva
Grand Pacific Hotel
Five Princes Hotel
#5 of 13 in Suva
Novotel Suva Lami Bay
Quest Apartments-Suva

Been to Nanette's Accommodation Suva? Share your experiences!