“Exclusively Awesome and recommended place to stay”

Quest Apartments-Suva
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Suva
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Google to find a place or an apartment type of accommodation for me and my other two colleagues to stay in Suva for 6 weeks in June to July 2013 on a Business trip, I checked out trip advisor, read all the reviews and had seen the location and pictures and had already decided to book this apartment. Upon arrival and out from the taxi late at night, we were met by a Security Officer Mr Bale who welcomed us an directed us to the reception and upon checked in, we were thrilled at the services we already received at when we first made contact with Diana a lovely girl who checked us in and was so friendly and made us all so comfortably settled in. The room was very clean spacious and the beds are so comfy. The little self contained Kitchen comes in handy if you want to cook your own meals otherwise restaurants and food court at MHCC and Tapoo's City Building are just a walk distance. A very safe place to walk around at night as the Police Station is just around the corner. The apartment was fully serviced daily and you've got a washing machine and a dryer to your own for laundry. Thanks to La for taking the time to have my room set each and every day. The Quest is located in the Heart of Suva City at the BSP Suva Central Building and therefore all you need (shops and market, bus stand, taxi stand and Cinema Village 6) is just a walk distance, the breakfast is excellent and the staff at Level 2 are very friendly and made you feel home every morning. The staff at Quest are very professional and friendly and very helpful indeed and I felt this is home for me for those weeks during our stay in Quest with the smiling faces of Taufa and Joape greeting us every morning and in the evening. And to Joseph, you are awesome and thank you very much for accepting our reservations at the first place; you did make our stay an unforgettable chapter in our life in Suva and will remain with us for as long as we are here, Thank you very much for your help and you did everything for us until we departed. Definitely a recommended place to stay in Suva if anyone is a corporate traveler on Business, or visiting for a short time or even for a family vacation – Thank you very much everyone at Quest and definitely we will be back to stay at Quest. Bernadine and Barbra

Room Tip: I stayed at Room 707 on Level 7 and the view from my balcony was excellent - The room is quite and e...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Bernadine707

Reviewed 1 July 2013

The quietest bedroom I have ever stayed in. Its similar to a tomblike quietness. The room has np windows and is totally coccooned within the apartment. The rest of the faciiites looked quite well maintained. The gym well enough appointed and no one used it the whole 2 weeks I was there that I noticed. On the downside the breakfastr was absolute rubbish except for the coffee.
Its served on Level 2 at a cafe and I guess they havent busdgeted for mufins or croissants to be a regular of the continental breakfast. I have seen better in most backpacker hostels but was not paying the rate of this place for breakfast.
Staf are friendly, honest and good natured. I would stay again but probably negotiate my way out of the reate with breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Konrad J
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I stayed here with my husband who had been there for 5 weeks I only had 8 days but it was amazing the staff were very helpful and friendly made you feel at home. The room was great had everything we needed fresh towels all the time toiletries. The shops were close by which was great as I had to entertain myself during the day as my husband was working. All in all I would recommend this hotel as it fantastic service. Taufa and La were very helpful and made my stay very enjoyable hopefully be back when my hubby returns. Thanks Guys
Helen

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed here for 5 days on a business trip and will definitely stay again. Joseph was super helpful and took care of everything - even arranging a car rental for us to be dropped off and picked up. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, modern and very comfortable. Continental breakfast is good too, the cafe does great coffee! And, the art displayed in the hotel is for sale - a great way to support local artists. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JAAB_07
Reviewed 26 May 2013

A friend and I spent two nights here whilst visiting Suva last week. The staff are all professional, helpful and exude a personal warmth often lacking in capital city hotels. Rooms are clean, comfortable - great beds and linen, a well stocked kitchenette with all necessary cooking / dining gear if guests wish to eat in (and a pantry service), and a bathroom which, to our joy, contained a washing machine and dryer and laundry powder. Soaps and shampoos were of a good standard and towels were clean and thick.

The hotel location is very central as noted by other reviewers and security is top notch. We also felt very safe walking about Suva even in the evenings before and after dinner.

Joseph and his team run a top notch establishment with a great attitude and terrific service. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Baileybum
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We stayed at Quest Suva for two nights last week and were delighted to find a very clean, tidy, airconditioned and modern room fully equipped with both kitchen and laundry facilities. Quest is located in the heart of Suva, within easy walking distance of restaurants, bars and nightclubs. The staff were extremely professional, and Joseph took fabulous care of us during our stay, particularly in his organisation of our hire car. The gym was top notch, far better than the gyms in some five-star hotels we have stayed at. We highly recommend Quest for anyone looking to visit or work in Suva.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stayed here in April 2013 in an interconnecting studio and 1 bedroom apartment.
From check-in ALL Quest staff were extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful! The staff really are a credit to Quest! We loved the location right opposite MHCC, right in the middle of town and shopping areas. We felt very safe walking back to the property at night, plus it is a security building with an onsite security officer.
The rooms were large,clean and very well-equipped with a full kitchen and laundry facilities. New carpet in the rooms would be a plus, but as in all hotels general wear and tear is expected. Our room was on lvl 8 (Quest occupy 2 levels of the building it is in) and had fantastic sea views of Suva Harbor and a great balcony. The cafe where breakfast is served - service is excellent, food is ok and not a great variety but understand this is privately owned and not run by Quest.
We went to Holiday Inn for a sunset drink, great view and by the water, though felt it was a bit dead, no vibe, mediocre service.......So if you are looking for Suva accommodation, like we were, and most likely Holiday Inn is also on your list of very limited choices, go for Quest!!!
Definitely recommending this property and 100% staying here when in Suva again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suva
Town House Apartment Hotels Suva
Colo I Suva Rainforest Eco Resort
The Pearl Resort
The Pearl Resort
#4 of 5 in Pacific Harbour

Been to Quest Apartments-Suva? Share your experiences!