“AMAZING”

Star Studio Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 104 Restaurants in Papeete
Cuisines: European, French, Polynesian
Reviewed 26 February 2018

amazing restaurant . the ingredients are good, price are reasonables for papeete . fast and friendly service t

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My wife and I have come to Star Studio several times now and it’s become a regular stop whenever we come to Papeete. The food is always great, the welcome always warm and friendly. It’s a great place to cool off, have a beer and a bit to eat on a hot day around town. The last time we were there we took along another couple and it was as good as ever. We're heading back very soon. Favourite food for us was the Mahi Mahi burger! Yummie!! We can definitely recommend that you pay them a visit.

jean pierre d, Propriétaire at Star Studio Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thanck you for your comment

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is down an alley off Boulevard de la Reine Pomare IV and is outside but all covered. They asked if I wanted smoking or non smoking and had a menu in English. I ordered the Mahi Mahi for lunch and a large bottle of water. The fish came with broccoli and rice and was quite generous. There was a live band playing.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We were recommended by the jewelery. My wife had assiette polynesienne snd I had Cot'e de bouef followed by a coffee with Creme caramel.
Mine was outstanding: the meat more than soft, juicy and full of flavor.
My wife's choice including the mousse aux chocolate was averaged. Perhaps I am just the better eater?!
I recommend the restaurant which is situated next to the harbor and inmidst a shopping mall strongly. I would like to move in!

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Very disappointing experience. It was hot and full of smoke. In a shopping mall with no character but serves as passage between two main roads. during the lunch hour the fume from the diesel cars can get very invasive....to say the least. Food wise, the same as the snack joints that we had been trying to avoid. Staff are not very smiley.