Faire Suisse was very good- we got picked up from the airport which saved a big fare. The rooms were simple but they were clean and comfortable. It is a short walk to the township which we did on the first night (we only stayed one night). They also dropped us off at the ferry which was really nice and again saved a fare.
The only thing to be careful about is the breakfast- they had it all set up like a buffet and we thought it was inclusive of what we had paid to stay but it isn't!! It's about $15 each person. Having thought it was part of it, I didn't feel like much so all I had was a small yoghurt container... So that ended up being a $15 yoghurt....
All in all though (minus the breakfast incident) it is very good value for money, lovely helpful people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Fare Suisse" is a homey guest house settled in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The "Fare Suisse" offers a lot of facilities as free transfers to the airport (only 10 minutes away by car) and offers easy access to city-center all place the main places of interests (supermarket, shops and restaurants, pearl museum, tourism office, market, harbour...) Only from 5 to 20 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete