En route to another Polynesian island we stayed at Fare Suisse for one night in September 2013. Everything was fine – a clean bedroom and bathroom, nice breakfast on the terrace which even when it’s raining gives enough shelter and of course a friendly Beni who fetched us from the airport in his car and provided us with an umbrella on a rainy day. Our luggage could be left at the hotel till we had to leave for the airport again. We definitely stay there again if we shall visit Papeete again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Fare Suisse" is a homey guest house settled in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The "Fare Suisse" offers a lot of facilities as free transfers to the airport (only 10 minutes away by car) and offers easy access to city-center all place the main places of interests (supermarket, shops and restaurants, pearl museum, tourism office, market, harbour...) Only from 5 to 20 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete