“Sophisticated yet cozy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Connie N
“Sophisticated yet cozy”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Didier was a superb host. Our flight arrived late and he was there to pick us up. The night view from the apartment balcony is beautiful. Very clean and updated. We even had cookies waiting for us.

13 Jul 2017
Thanks so much for this review Connie.
Cheers
RNRiggins
Houston, Texas
“Great place to stay in Tahiti”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked Didier's apartment after a last minute cancellation from airbnb. He replied quickly and helped me out since most everything on the island was booked. He met me at the airport after waiting a long time for me to clear immigration and get my rental car. I followed him to the apartment which I would never have found on my own. Tahiti doesn't use addresses which poses a problem. Great views of the harbor. The apartment has every comfort you might need. I loved the great air con and the washing machine. There's a full kitchen and underground parking. Just an ideal, secure, comfortable place to stay!

14 Apr 2017
Thanks so much for this great review. You were a pleasant guest.
So glad that you spent a good time in my apartment.
greetings
DidIer
StevesBuc...
Papeete, French Polynesia
“Wonderful Modern Accommodations with Great View of Papeete Harbor”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, Didier is a charming host and he greeted us at the airport car rental and escorted us to this beautiful apartment in a gated complex. He helped us settle in and made sure our WiFi was working before he left. The apartment was well equipped and the queen bed was comfortable. The large 4th floor balcony has a table that we enjoyed all our meals. Bonuses are a washing machine and air conditioner should the day get too hot for just the breeze and overhead fan. We would love to return and stay at this apartment again.

Your age range 50-64
9 Mar 2017
Thanks for writing this review about your stay. I'm very glad that you enjoyed very well your stay.
You will be welcome again lol
Take care
Viviann G
Durham
“Perfect : host, and accommodation - everything you could ask for”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Didier's place at the beginning and end of our month in French Polyonesia. Didier met us at the airport - led us to the apartment ( you need to rent a car) showed us how everything worked, gave us tips on what to do and how to go about planning the rest of our stay. He tied in every way to make sure we had all we needed and left great written instructions but likewise was always available by email or rext. The apartment is perfect,: spotlessly clean and fresh, view over the city and harbor, all appliances, well appointed kitchen, swimming pool, parking space. Many thanks Didier for being such an efficient and gracious host. Viviann

1 Mar 2017
Thanks so much. The most important thing was that you had a great stay in my appartment.
take care
dlhendo1
Trotwood, Ohio
“Outstanding Views”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We were in Papeete 4 days ago. The owner of the unit was very hospitable. He went out of his way to make our visit a wonderful one. He was very generous with his time. The owner spoke English and was very patient with us.The unit had magnificent views Unit number 42. We were very fortunate to have this owner as our host.

1 Feb 2017
Hello David,
Thanks so much for this nice review. I'm very happy that you felt good in my Unit and that you stay in PPT was wonderful.
Take care.
EaseeE
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Everything you could need”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Great little studio apartment on hill overlooking Papeete. We had a rental car so was easy to get to and Didier met us and showed us the way on our arrival which was great. It was most excellent to have the use of the pool.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
26 Nov 2016
Thanks so much for this nice review. Maybe I would have some day the pleasure to see you again in Papeete ?
Good luck
Robbie963...
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Great place!”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

My sister and I traveled to Tahiti and stayed two nights at this apartment. Didier was very helpful answering questions before we arrived and picked us up at the airport when we got there. The apartment is as pictured- clean and very comfortable. The view of Papette and the water is very nice. I would highly recommend this place and would stay again if I ever found myself back in this part of the world.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The bed! It was so comfortable!
Liked least: Nothing- I liked everything about it.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Sep 2016
Hello Kim
Thanks a lot for this very pleasant review.
It's a satisfaction for me because my main concern is that my guests feel as well as possible in my appartment.
See you again in Papeete ? lol
Sincerely
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing