“Very Nice”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Ashland
Charlotte
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 13 October 2007

Me and my gf needed a weekend away from work and just need to relax. I am glad i choose this hotel. It is just so simple nothing fancy, just clean and comfy. Check-in was easy and the room was really nice. It look like they fixed the rooms. Since we dont get away we just wanting to relax. We got in the pool and spa which was nice and very relaxing. The room was nice and the bathroom was nice too. They are not alot of resturnats like bob evans, dairy queen which we liked it was very nice. Then there is a movie therate like 5 min west towards Ashland. It was nice too.

The breakfast was nice a liite skippy but still good. We really enjoyed our stay. We realaxed so much and did not want to leave.

• Liked — Pool
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Danville, KY
Reviewed 27 September 2007

I stayed at this hotel due to my experience at other fairfield inn's and due to the reasonable rate. Upon check in the staff was very friendly and helpful. The manager gave me my gov't rate and advised what would be the best deal. However, upon checking my statement when I returned home, they had actually charged me the full amount which was $25 more than what was shown. The air conditioning didn't work properly and the tub drained so slowly that the tub completely filled up during my shower.

• Stayed September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
PA
Reviewed 31 August 2006

I have stayed in Ashland several times over the last 6 months and have always stayed at the Fairfield. The staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable with free internet.

Stayed May 2006
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 July 2006

My husband and I stayed at this location in July, 2006. We found the Inn to be very clean, neat, nicely furnished and comfortable. The room was nice, the beds comfortable and the location was near shopping areas, etc. The staff was friendly and helpful as well. We would recommend anyone traveling to Ashland to stay at this facility.

Our only complaint was that someone in the room above us walked (or stomped) around their room for hours, keeping us awake for awhile.

Stayed June 2006
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 July 2006

We wrote a review of the Fairfield Inn last year and this year again when we were in Ashland we made reservations there. When we drove up we noticed the building ws freshly painted and lobby was still as pleasant as ever. Everything seems extra clean and tidy. Room was very cheery and now had the new Marriott Fairfield triple sheeted (instead of spreads) beds with lots of pillows . Front desk staff is very nice. We even had a bit of a mix up with our reservation dates and it was taken care of with a smile. We are very picky about hotels & cleanliness and this one is a nice surprise. We will mention that there is a brand new Holiday Inn Express near the Fairfield that looked very nice and our friends who were staying there said it was fabulous, so that' may be another great choice in Ashland. But at any rate, if you like clean and tidy, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 April 2006

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn over Easter weekend 2006. We found the staff friendly and easy to work with. The continental breakfast was sufficient for my family. The rooms were clean and spacious. The pool area was kid friendly. When in the Ashland area again I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2006
South Carolina
Reviewed 22 August 2005

I stay at this hotel several times a year when visiting family. The hotel is always clean and the staff friendly. I have tried other Ashland area hotels but always return to this one.

Stayed August 2005
2 Thank SCFran
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashland
Hampton Inn Ashland
Days Inn Ashland
#5 of 10 in Ashland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ironton
Ramada Limited Catlettsburg/Ashland

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Ashland? Share your experiences!