Hilton Malabo
Magno Suites(Malabo)
Ibis Malabo(Malabo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclose to the airportinternational airportnice hotelpool barfitness centerpool siderecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againquick chatsoft drinkshair salona great place to staydiamond memberwell equipped gymnicest hotelequatorial guinealarge pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is typical Hilton, very fancy lobby, pool area and restaurants, the rooms however are a different story. The floor and room looked like someone had just glossed over the cleaning as the floor had traces of previous occupant, the shower was dingy and the tile cracking. The bedsheets/linens were clean and everything else was in order.
The staff was friendly and helpful with directions (in English).
I would stay there again and recommend to others.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Tom F
StephaneVilar, General Manager at Hilton Malabo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Tom,

First of all, I would like to thank you for selecting Hilton Malabo as your residence during your visit to Malabo.

I'm very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, which will share with the team. We value your feedback, which has already been passed on to the Head of department concerned to address the minor deficiencies.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back in the hotel in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel offers normal Hilton value and efficiency and is close to Malabo international airport. It has everything you expect to find at an airport Hilton and the staff are very helpful. I would recommend this hotel as one of the best available in Equatorial Guinea

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Angie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malabo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Mr. Emery,

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Malabo.

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us in Trip Advisor. We acknowledged your satisfaction with our service and standard, which will be communicated to the team.

The entire team and me are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice hotel in an beautiful but rather unknown environment.
I booked a room in the hotel at a time of the major conference in the country. I was among the lucky ones as many who have booked a room were turned away although they had firm bookings.

The lunch buffet is really nice in the hotel restaurant. The pool is very nice. the spa facilities need to be upgraded.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Angie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malabo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Badara,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Spent 13 nights there waiting to go to work. Nice clean room, great staff, food was good. Very close to the airport. I used room service for a couple of meals and it was good. And the laundry service was good. Anytime I am in Malabo I'll stay at the Hilton

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Angie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malabo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Mr Dawn.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hospitality is good, services are great, good that the staff can also speak english for those who underatand only english, comfortable, quiet, bathroom amenities are good, located close to the airport but far from town though. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
StephaneVilar, General Manager at Hilton Malabo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Gabriel,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Hilton Malabo for your recent visit to Equatorial Guinea, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am delighted to read that you have appreciated the service and facility offered to you, which is a great reward for my team, who is daily thriving to provide the best service possible for our guest satisfaction.
Your review will be shared amongst the team.
I’m looking forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Kind regards