“Not that good”

Artigiano
Ranked #5 of 729 Restaurants in Tirana
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Artigiano is casual restaurant offering a wide variety of products like fresh homemade pastas, pizzas baked in wood fired oven, gourmet burgers and salads prepared with best seasonal ingredients. Food quality is at the heart of our business concept. Artigiano #1 is located at one of the busiest crossroads of Tirana, at the entrance of the Bllok area. Artigiano #2 is located at Papa Gjon Pali crossroads with Mustafa Matohiti street.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would give it 2 out of 5, I don't know if tgey are actually italians but it definately does not taste like it. Ingredients are not the best quality and for what they serve I thibk it's overpriced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The gnocchi with cheese was absolutly amazing, the staff was very friendly and I got a gift (ice cream), I cant tell it how delicious it. Recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a pleasant Italian restaurant with good service. There were plenty of choices of pasta, pizza and other main courses on the menu. They were of a reasonable, but not outstanding quality. Prices all reasonable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My options were limited due to some food intolerances, but I liked a lot the quinoa shrimps dish I had and summer salads on the menu. I would suggest to add some more foo options lactose-free and/or gluten-free.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I first came to Albania, I spent a few days in the south. I enjoyed subpar food and didn’t think Albania had much of a reputation for good food. However, I only arrived in Tirana this afternoon and decided to eat here at Artigiano.

Let me first explain, I am travelling across Europe and have sampled some of the most popular restaurants across the EU.

This place was an absolute DREAM. The quality of service, from our server Besi, was the most amazing experience I’ve had. My friends and I were treated to the highest degree. I haven’t even started at our food. Our food was brought at good times between appetizer, main, and dessert. We didn’t feel rushed.

The food. Sampled with red wine, and hot bread, was flavourful and had great texture. You could tell the food was sourced from high quality ingredients.

The food was a 4/5.
The service ... 7/5. (Yes 7).

Overall 5/5.

Come here. Order a three course meal. Order a wine or beverage. And enjoy the amazing experience.