Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre
Jolly Hotel(Tirana)(Great Value!)
US$41
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsskanderbeg squareoverlooking the squarecall to prayerlobby baropera housestandard roomlarge hotelcentral locationtaxi servicenational museumexcellent locationbreakfast choicespleasant stayrooms are spaciouscityvladimiralbania
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We enjoyed two nights at the Tirana International during February this year.

We arrived in Tirana after a long day of travel and asked for the best rate at the desk. Although we asked for a double room, we were given a room with two single beds, which was disappointing, but in the scheme of things, it was fine. (I think this had more to do with the fact that we were two females and it was assumed that we were travelling friends...) The beds were very comfortable.

The breakfast was included a wide selection of meats, cheese, cereals, etc. Fresh eggs could be made to your liking and there were one or two other hot choices daily. There was sweet cake options for breakfast as well.

The fitness centre located on the lower ground floor was fairly well-equipped and never too busy to be able to use equipment. The pool was lower than temperature than expected, but teamed with the sauna, it provided a perfect balance.

Staff were friendly enough and helpful when asked.

The view from our room was spectacular and the location was perfect - we were right amongst most of the attractions we wanted to visit and only a short 10 minute walk to Blocku.

All in all a pleasant stay and would stay again.

Room Tip: A view over the roundabout is a must and probably more enjoyable from the fifth floor and above.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LozAus
TiranaInternati... T, Front Office Manager at Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Tirana International Hotel during your visit to Tirana and we are very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay!
Thank you also for the very nice and detailed feedback that you provided us with, as well as for the very high points given to Hotel Location, Rooms, Cleanness and Service provided. Breakfast is the starting point of our everyday life, and we make sure that our guest will start their day in the most perfect way. So we are happy to know that you have enjoyed your breakfast at La pergola Restaurant.
As mentioned, the hotel is ideally located right in the city center; very close to the main institutions, and attractions of the city. while, most of the rooms offer a very spectacular over the center of the capital city.
We aim at delivering quality guest service and meet guests expectations, and we would be very pleased to welcome you again in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2013

excellent hotel that exceeded my expectations.A smart well appointed hotel with attentive staff who all spoke first class english .Great breakfast again with superb service,Best location in the city,close to everything.also the airport transfers were good value in quality cars.I would have no hestitation in returning to this hotel

Room Tip: good views from front facing rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience that you had when staying in Tirana International Hotel! Your very nice comments on Location, Staff, Breakfast and Service are very much appreciated. It is true that the taxi service provided by Tirana International Hotel is outstanding; English speaking drivers; new C Class Mercedes Benz are now property of the Hotel and a high focus on customer service is at the disposal of all of our guests.
We shared your review with our staff members, as it is always rewarding to us when we receive such a very nice feedback from our guests- Thank You!

We are looking forward welcoming you soon!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Absolutely premium location of the hotel. Ideal for business meetings and conference (there are several confernece halls into teh Hotel). If you like to visit the city center on feet, don't think for another hotel. Book a room in Tirana International Hotel. Staff is very helpful and polite. Just the rooms need to be refurnished and equipment in teh bathroom also. Breakfast is nice with a big variety of foods and coffees. A member of the staff will prepare for you an omelete with scrambled eggs and cheese, ham, etc based to your choice. Enjoy it!!! Parking place is available on site of teh hotel for quests without any charge. WiFi available everywhere in hotel but with pure signal (an example in my room). Strong signal only in Lobby bar.

Room Tip: If you desire a nice view of Tirana Central Square, youy should ask teh reseptionist to provid eyou with a room in the front side of Hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2013

First of all, when I arrived in Tirana I expected that it will be dirty, stinky place. I was pleasantly surprised as it was way much more cleaner and nicer place than some other EU capital.
Tirana International is really average hotel with prices like high class hotel. As food is great in many places in Tirana, the hotel food is not excellent.
One thing that hotel has and I think no other place can compete with it, is the view from the hotel to the main city square. That was awesome, I loved it!
Other good thing that hotel has is their own taxi service which is comfortable and with reasonable prices.
I had a good feeling about this hotel but next time when I'll visit Tirana, I will look for something more cozy! It is great to stay in Tirana International for few night and that all.

Room Tip: Have a room with the view to the main square!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I must confess it is the first time that I stay in this hotel while in Tirana, but I do not regret this choice. The management is very efficient and I was picked up by a cab from the airport at night and managed a few days later to check-out and pay my bill in less than 5 minutes at 4:45 am. I had the best view possible in Tirana (Skanderbeg Square!) and was at walking distance from all my destinations. The price of a room at 75 euro was a treat.

Room Tip: earplugs if you don't like barking dogs and traffic noice at night.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business