“My favourite restaurant in Tirana”
Review of Osteria Basilico

Osteria Basilico
Ranked #66 of 634 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Devon, UK
“My favourite restaurant in Tirana”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

For me, this is what eating out is about. Relaxed atmosphere, cosy surroundings and lovely food and wine.
Roberto and his staff are excellent hosts and clearly take pride in their food and wine.
I am often in Tirana on business and this is where I always make a beeline for.
I like it so much that I took the entire team out for a meal there and Roberto kindly let us take over the whole restaurant. The staff and kitchen coped marvellously well. Everybody enjoyed the evening greatly and I heard that some of them have gone back there, they loved it so much.

• Visited November 2013

Ithaca, Greece
“Tiny secret”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a tiny place, off the beaten track but not hard to find, run by people who obviously love what they do. Classic Italian food, simply presented, fast service and well priced. I had Trofi with mushrooms and radicchio, which was nice. It needs to act on the atmosphere bit. Such a small restaurant craves for "cozy".

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Nikos P
Macomb, Michigan
“Excellnt restaurant”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I went this summer for dinner when I was in vacation to Albania. Is a great restaurant, great personnel, and great food. I love this restaurant. I would love if they post some of their recipes in Facebook. I give this restaurant a 10.

• Visited September 2013
Bern, Switzerland
“Very good”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We enjoyed the terrace and the very good service. We all eqat succulent food.we will go there again.

Visited April 2013
Tirana, Albania
“Like at home!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Basilico is a small and very cosy place to discover the Italian way of cooking and welcoming! The fresh products make every dish more special! More about this place at http://tiranaxxl.com/place/basilico/

• Visited March 2013