US$100
US$82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Hotel Nobel(Tirana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$108
US$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$63
US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$70
US$66
Agoda.com
All reviewstourist destinationparking placepleasant placeskanderbeg squarehotel is centrally locatedsmall hotelside streethome away from homeshort walkcomfortable bedscity centreevery morningbreakfast roomother hotelsrecommend this hotelreceptionalbania
Reviewed 24 July 2017

First and foremost, I will say a caring, attendant and service-minded staff is essential in making things go smoothly on a trip. Sar'Otel had it all.

Pros:
1.- Central location: a couple of minutes walk to the central square. There you will see the Clock Tower, Mosque, Museum, Opera, Luxury Mall. Very good location.
2.- Restaurants, eating establishments all around.
3.- Great Breakfast: variety, good quality food, great service
4.- Spa and indoor pool: Nice pool, cool and refreshing. When the temp outside is over 100 degrees, yes, this was a necessary plus for me.
5.- Room well appointed: Loved their aluminum roll-down screen. It shut out the light at night, and kept the room cool during the day.
6.- Staff Excellent: Informative (helped me find an agency to secure a bus to Macedonia; dealt with tour company when they failed to meet with me and rescheduled; and more.

Cons:
1.- I do prefer the convenience of having a safe in the room. Even though they place my valuables in their safe, it is not the same for me. I would recommend they place one in each room.

The pros far outweigh the cons. If returning to Tirana, I would definitely seek to book here first.

Thanks to the staff: Milena; manager, Oldi. There was no business center, but Milena lent me her laptop to book a tour and send emails. Thanks, my dear. Best wishes to you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Oldiana B, Manager at Sar'Otel Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Guest!

We are very happy for your wonderful review, and for feeling such comfortable in our hotel.
You will always be welcome.
The best regards from our team.
Sar'Otel

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The reviews for this hotel are a little overrated by international standards. The hotel is new so the room is nice, however, it had a stuffy smell and the floor was dirty. The hotel is located on a side street in the center or Tirana. You can walk to all the sights downtown. There is no view as the building accross the street is very close and the ground littered with trash. The other guests on my floor were noisy families with lots of kids who did not go to bed until midnight. It is a small hotel with a bar in the lobby.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Oldiana B, Manager at Sar'Otel Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Greetings,

We appresciate that you choosed our hotel and we are very thankfull to you for taking time to review us.
We offer you our apologize as you did not feel comfortable in your room. It surprizes us as cleanliness has been always our strongest point. In any case we will take precautions to ensure that it won't happen again.
You will be always welcome in our hotel.
Thank you and the best regards.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

05/06/17 to 07/06/17
Location: Central
Facilities: In best working order.
Price: Best value for money hotel by a mile.
Staff: Attentive,friendly and professional.

While unpretentious and tucked away behind main road buildings Sar'Otel Hotel & Spa truly gives the competition a run for their money.

Thank you to all staff at Sar'Otel Hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Trent,

Thank you for your wonderful words.
We look forward to have you soon in our hotel.

Kind regards, Oldiana.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The staff of the hotel were very friendly and helpful, always with a smile on their faces. One of the staff at the reception even offered free pastries to me in the middle of the night even though I insisted on paying for it. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I had a big balcony where I enjoyed my treats while working on my computer. The location of the hotel enables you to walk to many of the attractions.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Greetings from Sar'Otel!

We thank you for your wonderful words.
The best regards from our team.

Managment

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The hotel is located pretty close to the city center, the rooms ar good and clean, unfortunately, there is only one parking place belonging to the hotel and I have been lucky to have the chance to use it. I don't know where could I park on contrary.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Oldi B, General Manager at Sar'Otel Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Greetings!

We thank you for your review and for your words. We appresciate it.
Regarding parking we have also another private parking in front of the hotel and as there was free space inside we put you to be closer. But for more cars of course there would be more space.

Thank you and we hope to have you again in our hotel!