Dajti Ekspres “Cable Car”
Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Dajti Ekspres “Cable Car”
from US$48.92
More Info
1,070 results
All reviews return ticket revolving bar minute ride belvedere hotel horse riding sunny day city centre skanderbeg square cars scratched gondola lek summit cloudy playground clouds bunk
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

I was surprised how few people there were using the cable car. We had about 6 people in the queue ahead of us. Each group were allowed to go in separate pod. It was really nice to have just me and my husband in our pod, rather than having to share. The cable car goes quite flat for a fairly long time and the a pretty steep ascent. We had a drink and icecream at the revolving for on top of the hotel up there. The food and drink was pretty expensive for Tirana prices though. The view over the city is stunning and makes the trip really worth the effort to get out of the city centre. We got there by taking the blue bus from the city centre (in the direction to Porcelani, I think, to the end of the line). You buy one way tickets on the bus with the conductor that comes around during the journey.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 13 June 2019

I had a great time there on Dajti Ekspres, it is one of the best things you can find in Tirana, amazing view that only there can find it.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Fantastic view of the capital and the hole region. Dajti offers a lot of possibilities to spare your time. Just a drop from city center.

Reviewed 13 June 2019

It was the first time for me using Dajti express and I can assure it was one of the best experiences . I love the mountains and watching them from above was a miracle. Looking forward to go again.

Reviewed 13 June 2019

I spent one of the most beautiful days of the year there with my friends. It makes you feel in peace in a city like Tirana. It offers you so much, that you would want to go again and again. Can not wait to go there again.