“Excellent accommodation and service for a great price!”

Center Rooms Oresti
Ranked #1 of 112 Tirana B&B and Inns
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
“Excellent accommodation and service for a great price!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I booked a room online and stayed at Center Rooms Oresti for 2 nights with my husband and my 7 year old daughter. The place is brand new, modern and impeccably clean. When we got there, the first thing my daughter said about the place was that it smelled nice. The staff was very welcoming and very friendly. The location is perfect - few minutes walking distance from the main square. At first we drove passed it, few minutes later asked a random gentleman on the same street if he knew of the hotel, he turned out to be the brother of the owner. He called them right away to have them wait for us in front of the building. When we got there in a matter of seconds, they were already waiting for us. They helped us with the parking for our car (24hrs underground parking within the same building at the most reasonable price ever!). When we got there, the room was ready. Even though the location is central, the room was very quiet, you couldn't even hear traffic noise. Comfy beds, good wifi, good heating, a nice bathroom, a nice tv, a small fridge and a basic but very tasty breakfast covered with the room cost. Great service, great accommodation, great location for a great price. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MKN-Objective

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Placed in the center of tirana just in the back of tirana international, this place is really Clean, comfy, and the hospitality and professionality are offered at the best price ever. Thanks Agron and the staff for the help and the disp

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Location about a block and a bit from the main square - perfect. We walked right past the entrance at first, expected a hotel front. (TIP: Use GPS and stand across the street so you can see the sign, it's before the shopping mall)
The entrance to the reception and our room was very secure, with video entrance to the reception area, we were greeted very warmly and hoping to check in early after our long journey, were apologised to even though we were early and they finished cleaning our room in roughly 20 minutes, we were offered complimentary tea/coffee/drink on arrival as we waited for our room. Wifi was great too in both our room and the main reception which is also where breakfast is served. Breakfast is great enjoy.
When the rooms were declared ready, we were assisted by the young gentleman who welcomed us and shown to our rooms, he explained each of the security keys carefully so we did not have any trouble. He also assisted with carrying my bag, which I was grateful for, thank you to the kind gentleman, it was lovely to receive such genuine kind service.
Though there is no lift to the reception area and some stairs, there are lifts to the rooms.
Rooms were lovely, very spacious, clean, bathroom huge, all the touches of a regular friendly budget hotel, wifi good, air con good.
The staff were very attentive, seemed like it was even run by a family.
Cannot recommend Centre Rooms enough, went to many similar hostels/hotels through all my travels and it is one of the better value for money by far. Do not hesitate in choosing Oresti!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 25yo_F_Aust
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

The last time I stayed here I posted a write-up for the Hostel Oresti, although 'Center Rooms Oresti' appeared in the title of the review...! In any case I came to the end of my European tour recently and managed to find my way back to Tirana and the Center Rooms Oresti...I'm really glad that I did :).

Situated a short stroll to the 'Palace of the Cultures' this is a great option for central Tirana...The 'Center Rooms Oresti' offers a range of en-suite rooms in a newly refurbished apartment building in central Tirana (with each of the floors accessible by lift). Each of the rooms is contained within a shared apartment and has facilities including newly re-fitted shower-rooms, air-conditioning, mini-fridges and flat-screen TVs. Tastefully decorated in a very contemporary style with art-work/mirrors in the guest rooms and communal areas the accommodation feels remarkably stylish and luxurious with really nice attention to detail e.g. copies of city guides in the rooms and really nice toiletries.

The whole place is immaculately clean and tidy and although the building from outside looks unprepossessing the internal decor and service is of a first-class standard. A buffet-style breakfast is even included in the tariff (reception/breakfast room located in the building next door). The accommodation provided genuine value for money and the local expertise of the owner proved to be an invaluable resource...On arrival, after a rather long journey, I was offered a cup of coffee and a bottle of water and provided with a detailed map of the local area - I was also given information on organising tours and transfers and after refreshments my luggage was even taken to my room.

I am already planning to return here next year when I hope to come back to this fascinating area of the Balkans. In the meantime I sincerely hope that others will visit once and be inclined to do just the same...Without a doubt one of my highlights of Tirana.

• Stayed November 2013
Izmir Province, Turkey
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

İf you want to optimum and cleverly choose you have to come center room oresti,realy clean and comfortable rooms and very quiet,,,we stayed there as a couple and also safety
Agron (owner)help you for everything,its so important in albania

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Great service. Near everything , very central. The rooms are perfect , in fact I thought they were some of the best I have seen whilst travelling . The staff at the hotel are really helpful and friendly . Breakfast also great.

• Stayed September 2013
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We (couple) stayed 2 nights in Tirana. The owner/manager is the most helpfull, helped us with parking (the solution is a bit strange, but safe and you get used to "interesting" solutions in Albania), shopping, dinner advice, local transport informations... Staff is friendly, but I just can't decide if the girls do not speak English or are afraid to speak with mans.
Rooms are clean and nice, Wifi is excellent, for breakfast we had fresh burek and croissant. The location can't be better for a city visit, it is almost on the main square.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms looking at the inner garden.