Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jetblast25
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

I want to give a higher rating but can't

Review of Hotel Arber
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Jun 2016
I was there for 5 nights. Location is good, close to the Opera, museum and internat'l conf ctr. The hotel is clean, Wi-Fi is good, and breakfast isn't bad with a reasonable selection on offer. However, the rooms are very small and basic, same for the bathroom. I was there on business and the desk didn't have a chair, the lighting was poor and The closet had 2 wire hangars for my business clothes.The air con was a constant problem to regulate the temp. I finally moved my room and had the same experience in the next room. The front desk people are very nice and try to be helpful tho they aren't air con repair experts. One eve I went to the lobby and discovered the night front desk person spoke no English. I suppose it's good value for money and I know you get what you pay for, but my most memorable experience of this hotel is sweating in my room.
Date of stay: June 2016
Room Tip: Avoid #102. There's a dumpster behind the hotel, they burn trash in it. Smell/smoke enters...
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Vio.com
    £76
0.1 miles from Hotel Arber
View more hotels in Tirana
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2015

During a business trip I spent a night in this hotel.
Friendly people at the reception, rooms are OK
Wifi is working,
Summary: everything is ok, but there is nothing special or different to other hotels.
price-performance ratio is quite good

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank wilfriedb805
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

I was there for two nights. It is centrally located in Tirana. It is small but it was really nice otel to stay. My room was clean. breakfasts were open and everything was Ok. If I visit tirana again I want to stay arber otel. Thanks for hospitality.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Spent 2 nights on a business trip. Centrally located, very basic room , no frills at all, bathroom with shower a bit too small. Free wifi, simple but correct breakfast. Very friendly staff at the reception, overall a rather good option if your expectations are not too high, however cannot really compare with any other hotel in town.

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Nothing stood out. The hotel was clean, but not very well kept (wobbly sink, uneven floor, etc.; this wasn't quite unexpected given the standard of hotels here). Breakfast buffet is OK, but nothing special either. WIFI is provided, but during our stay it was less hit than miss (working on and off). I found the hotel a bit noisy, but that was almost expected given the central location. The location is just off Skanderberg Square, and the staff were friendly.

Room tip: I guess a room facing the court (rather than the road) would be quieter.
Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is very nice hotel. Service is excellent. They are very close to the center (Skenderbay square)- I would say on the corner. They have a conference room also and organisation was excellent (internet wi-fi).Just across the street there is small mall with good restaurant (Saporita) and cake shop that gives you impression like you are in the centre of Paris and not becouse of the name(Mon Amour).I would reccomend this hotel for any purpose of your visit to Tirana-it gives you opportunity to have a glance of ordinary life in Tirana since it seems to me that it is a small family runned hotel.

Date of stay: March 2013