Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nordick12
Europe

Great location, great value

Review of Hotel Arber
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 May 2022
Nice family-run hotel with excellent location in Tirana. Pleasant staff, modern rooms and very good breakfast. Only downsides were poor noise insulation (bring ear plugs!) and cigarette smell in the common areas.
Date of stay: May 2022
    £114
    £122
0.8 miles from Hotel Arber
Pool
Tortelli di pasta fresca con ripieno di ricotta e speck con gamberoni, tutto amalgamato in modo eccellente
    £55
    £80
  • Priceline
2.1 miles from Hotel Arber
View more hotels in Tirana
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The location was fantastic. Right in the 'block' area of town. Close to everything, museum, bars, restaurants, etc. It is more of a boutique type hotel with only 5 rooms on each floor. The breakfast was the usual European hotel type. Nothing fancy, but did the trick. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. My work put me and a few staff up here and other staff in a different hotel. We heard the other place wasn't nice. Glad we got to stay in a nice place. The only problem we had was one night there was garbage collection and sorting taken place out of the dumpster area and it went on for a bit. Could hear the bottles being moved and such.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I was there for 5 nights. Location is good, close to the Opera, museum and internat'l conf ctr. The hotel is clean, Wi-Fi is good, and breakfast isn't bad with a reasonable selection on offer. However, the rooms are very small and basic, same for the bathroom. I was there on business and the desk didn't have a chair, the lighting was poor and The closet had 2 wire hangars for my business clothes.The air con was a constant problem to regulate the temp. I finally moved my room and had the same experience in the next room. The front desk people are very nice and try to be helpful tho they aren't air con repair experts. One eve I went to the lobby and discovered the night front desk person spoke no English. I suppose it's good value for money and I know you get what you pay for, but my most memorable experience of this hotel is sweating in my room.

Room tip: Avoid #102. There's a dumpster behind the hotel, they burn trash in it. Smell/smoke enters through the bathroom window.
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 18 November 2015

During a business trip I spent a night in this hotel.
Friendly people at the reception, rooms are OK
Wifi is working,
Summary: everything is ok, but there is nothing special or different to other hotels.
price-performance ratio is quite good

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank wilfriedb805
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

I was there for two nights. It is centrally located in Tirana. It is small but it was really nice otel to stay. My room was clean. breakfasts were open and everything was Ok. If I visit tirana again I want to stay arber otel. Thanks for hospitality.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Spent 2 nights on a business trip. Centrally located, very basic room , no frills at all, bathroom with shower a bit too small. Free wifi, simple but correct breakfast. Very friendly staff at the reception, overall a rather good option if your expectations are not too high, however cannot really compare with any other hotel in town.

Date of stay: June 2014