“Nice Apartment”
Living room_sofa
Kitchen
Kitchen_table
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chris S
Independence, Missouri
“Nice Apartment”
Reviewed 23 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I do have to say that the Royal Stay Group were excellent to work with and they were always there to help with any problems I had. Excellent customer service and I felt taken care of! I will use them again when I travel back to Minsk.

I will say this is a very nice apartment in the center of the city. It looks like the photos and is well taken care of. The only problem I had with this apartment is the neighbor liked to watch TV until about 3 am and you could hear it in the bedroom of this apartment. Not sure if the walls are not very thick or if they just liked to listen to their TV loud. I am a light sleeper so this did bother me. Not sure if this neighbor does this all the time or if they were just on vacation the week I was there. I know this is out of the control of Royal Stay so I do not fault them for this, but just a warning to other light sleepers that you may want to look at Royal Stay Groups other apartments. However, if you want to stay in the center of the city and are looking for a nice apartment then this is a good one.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing