Lowest prices for your stay
Renaissance Hotels
US$119
US$119
Destinia.com
US$97
Booking.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
All reviews great hotel the executive lounge taxis are cheap european games recommend this hotel rooms are big spa marriott belarus city relaxation bathtub personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Despite the wired architecture the hotel is maybe the best in town. The staff is helpful and efficient, the rooms are nicely decorated and the quality of beds is excellent. The breakfast buffet is so vast that we spent almost 1 hour and a half trying to discover all they serve. The indoor pool is very large and the spa treatments are in line with the standards of the hotel. Only downside: the service at dinner had a taste of former Soviet Union...very slow motion

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank DonCoqueto
Jesper F, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Renaissance Minsk hotel.

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We are delighted to see your positive comments about the staff service, breakfast and SPA-center.

I would like to apologize that our service at dinner didn't meet your expectation. Your valued feedback has been shared with the Executive Chef and Restaurant Manager, who join me in offering their apologies for their team’s shortcomings. I can assure you that we will be more alert and attentive to the needs of our guests in future.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Location
Very good. Close to the city centre especially by car (5 minutes)

Rooms
Spacious & comfortable. Minibar is set in a way that when you put smth into the safe it will become hot ))) nice balcony!

Sleep
Very nice in spite beds are very soft

WC
Spacious & pleasant. New modern facilities. Like!

Breakfast
Pretty good!!! Wide variety of food. I'm sure you won't stay hungry after )

Staff
Very friendly & polite. Mostly )))

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jesper F, Генеральный директор at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Dear Guest,

I have received your lovely review on the Renaissance Minsk hotel and wanted to thank you for having taken the time to write sharing with us your feedback.

I am delighted to hear that your last stay at our hotel was enjoyable and thank you for your much appreciated words.

I have shared your comments with all the Ambassadors here at the hotel who join me in thanking you for your kind words. They are all extremely happy to have made you feel at home!

Thanks again and assuring you of my best personal attention at all times.

Yours Sincerely,

Jesper Francl,

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We enjoyed three nights at this modern, upscale hotel. The spacious, comfortable bedroom was nicely furnished. The stylish bathroom was especially attractive, with a large walk in shower plus a bidet. Contrary to some eastern European hotels, there was adequate lighting in the bedroom and bathroom. A refrigerator and hot water kettle were included. The internet connection was fine. The large Executive Lounge offered tasty hot breakfasts and evening meals, complete with beer and wine. The spa, fitness center, sauna and pool, were excellent. The front desk and concierge spoke English and were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is about an 8 min taxi ride from the rail station and a 10-15 min walk from a Metro station. Only one problem: Marriott Reward Points were not credited to my account, although my reservation was made on the Marriott website. A call to the hotel manager produced assurances but no points. An appeal to Marriott Customer Service was denied because the hotel receipt I received at checkout lacked the word "accommodation," although check in and check out dates were listed. After several calls to Marriott Customer Service the points were finally credited to my account two months after our stay.

Room tip: Be sure hotel statement shows payment for "accommodations" if you want to collect Marriott Reward Points.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this review, all guests comments are very valuable for us and help us improve our service in the future.

I am happy to hear that you had a good impression about the room, staff service as well as SPA centre which we are very proud of.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issue with Marriott Reward Points. Your comments have been shared with my colleagues to avoid such kind of problems in the future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, I appreciate the comments that you have shared and we certainly look forward welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Very modern hotel with state of the art fittings in the room and bathroom. Hotel staff was very friendly and eager to practise their English with you. Hotel is located outside the main shopping area of the city and there is not much places of interest around the hotel. Breakfast fare is good but more attention should have been given to ensure that nothing is allowed to run out. For a quiet sleep choose a room facing the car park at the back of the hotel. An enjoyable stay if you like your facilities ultra modern but can't help feeling the hotel lacks soul.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jesper F, Генеральный директор at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and for your comments.
I appreciate your feedback, as this is the best resource to improve the quality of service. Please stay reassured that we took all your comments into consideration and would definitely use them on our way to consistent development.
Once again thank you for your review and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Jesper Francl,

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This hotel has a beautiful lobby, friendly and helpful front desk staff, and spacious rooms. This would be a 4+ star property, but I am rating as 3 star for these reasons:

After checking in, I went for lunch at the hotel restaurant, but was told it was "full", even though there appeared to be open tables. I was told that I could eat at the bar, and did so, but my food was cold.

The bathroom is modern, but poorly designed. There is a huge sink, and a huge shower, but little counter space and little floor space to stand. Everything in the mini-bar was warm, and apparently they had not checked it after the previous occupants, because someone knocked once and opened my door (which was chained), not knowing that a new guest had checked in the room. The deadbolt on my door did not work. My bed was extremely "soft", but I did sleep well. The internet at this hotel was very slow. The Air Conditioning was excellent

The location of the hotel is best described as "remote". There is really very little to do within walking distance of the hotel.

My worst experience, however, was with breakfast. When I went for breakfast my first morning, the two women at the hostess stand were rude in their interactions with me during my seating, by dirty dishes on my table while removing dishes of other customers on tables near me, and just with a general snobby attitude. Most of the "hot" food on the buffet was cold, and even when platters were refilled, the food was cold, indicating that it had been cooked long before.

The price of the breakfast was also very high. At check in, I was told that I would be charged $30 USD for breakfast. The restaurant then converted the amount to the local currency and, based on the conversion rates at the hotel, I was charged $31.50, not much extra, but why quote in USD in the first place? I did not have breakfast my second day due to my experience.

I recommend you find another hotel in Minsk, with better service, location, and prices.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Joel P

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Renaissance Minsk hotel and for your comments on Tripadvisor.
While I was happy to see that you enjoyed the front desk staff, spacious room and hotel lobby, I was obviously struck to see that you faced such inconvenience during your stay with us.

Please be so kind to accept our sincere apologies for the issues in the restaurant during your stay. I would like to kindly inform you that you have faced the impossibility to have lunch in the hotel restaurant due to the fact that it was booked for the group lunch.

Concerning your problems with mini-bar and the deadbolt on your door, I would appreciate if you could provide us with more detailed information about your stay in our hotel as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. We conducted the additional training with our associates due to your feedback about the issue with the mini-bar waiter after your checked-in.

I would like to kindly ask you to pay attention that the standard internet connection speed is 4 mb/s for our guests have included in the room rate, we can also provide the guests with a voucher for the enhanced tier upon request. In order to prevent these kind of issues in future, we want to draw your attention that if you had any problems, you would to contact the front office desk and we would help you immediately.

Unfortunately, we are not able to change something with bathrooms space in your room due to the configuration of the building but we could change your room to meet you expectations about the bathroom. 1,50 $ extra appeared due to the interbank exchange rate difference. According to our legislation, we can not to accept the payment in another currency except belarussian rubles. Sometimes, for the convenience of guests we afford the opportunity to tell the prices in USD, as often it can be difficult for the guests to understand prices in our local currency.
Regarding your comments about the associates attitude in the restaurant I would also like to assure you that is not the standards we adhere at our hotel. Your feedback was taken into consideration and we will be more alert and attentive to the needs of our guests in future.
We appreciate the time and effort you have taken to inform us of your experience. Your comments will enable us to maintain the standards of service expected of us.

I sincerely hope you will give us another chance and try to stay with us while your business or leisure trips in Minsk- I can promise that we have taken your comments to heart and I am sure you will notice a difference during your next stay. In case you would be selecting certain dates of stay, I would be delighted to organize your stay and meet you personally, should you wish to share more thoughts with us.

With best regards,