Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Expedia.comUS$119
Booking.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
All reviews great hotel the executive lounge taxis are cheap european games recommend this hotel rooms are big spa marriott belarus city relaxation bathtub personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2018

I stayed in Renaissance Minsk Hotel for a snowy night earlier this month. As a Marriott Awards member I got immediately upgraded to a larger room. The service was impeccable, both at the front desk and in the members lounge, the room has a Lavazza espresso machine and some treats like macarons and chocolates were left for me as a member-greeting. I highly recommend this hotel, especially for business travelers.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank vadimm1973
Dirk_Vlierboom_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

Dear vadimm1973,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Renaissance Minsk Hotel.
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. I am happy to share your feedback with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you for staying at the Renaissance Minsk Hotel and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Minsk.

Reviewed 14 November 2018

Quite a stunning modern building compared to the low-rise utilitarianism in the neighbourhood. Lots of construction work going on locally so looks like an up-and-coming area. It was cheaper than a central hotel yet not actually too far to walk from central Minsk (there is a hotel shuttle bus if you really want). Road-facing rooms are noisy but the back is quiet. All clean and airy.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank FttH
Dirk_Vlierboom_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Dear FttH,

Thank you very much for such a comprehensive feedback about Renaissance Minsk Hotel.We hope that you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your satisfaction. If there is anything we missed, please, do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion. We look forward to welcoming you back when we will not only meet but exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel has excellent platinum recognition, and friendly service throughout. A special thank you to Alexsander who helped a friend with some visa issues. He went above and beyond and was so patient with her throughout the process. The hotel has a club lounge, and is wihin easy access to the city. They provide a shuttle or you can Uber it. I was appointed to a beautiful suite, that was spacious, comfortable, and exceeded my expectations. The breakfast is at the lounge for platinum members. Not sure if I could have eaten downstairs at the main restaurant, but the lounge was just fine. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank globetrottingwaves
Dirk_Vlierboom_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Dear globetrottingwaves,

Thank you very much for this fantastic review and your honest feedback. It is delightful to see your enthusiasm about every aspect of the hotel, and how you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you have made us the hotel of your choice when visiting Minsk.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

My third stay at the hotel . Each time is better than before. I have been traveling to Minsk at least twice a year since 2001, I have stayed in most of the hotels in Minsk. For the value and service Renaissance is the best hotel in Minsk . I enjoyed the breakfast, pool, friendly service, and the members lounge . All the staff did what ever they could to make my stay great, I want to mention Ms. Daria who worked at members lounge, and also at the restaurant ,she had an amazing attitude focused at customer service. For people who have been traveling to Minsk as long as I have that speaks a lot about the management. I will be back in March. Thank You for the great service.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank fred563

Dear fred563,

It is truly a pleasure to learn this fabulous feedback. We are enchanted to know that you enjoyed the quality of our service. I will make sure to extend your feedback to my colleagues and especially Daria. We aim to provide a bespoke service, where our guests can feel at home.
Once more, it gives us great joy you recognized that particular feeling.
We are looking very forward to welcome you again in March.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This modern hotel is definitely a one to recommend. The room is clean and spacious. Staff is polite and speaks good English.
Still, the best part of the stay was the breakfast - vast choice of delicious goodies. Even if you're vegan, you will start the day with the stomach full of comfort food.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AgnSerf
Dirk_Vlierboom_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear AgnGaga,

Let me tell you how glad and thankful we are for such a warm review about the Renaissance Minsk Hotel.
We are happy to know that our breakfast was to your satisfaction and service has left these delightful emotions in your memory.
Thank you one more time! That is the best compliment for any hotel when guests say that they want to come back.
We look forward to seeing you soon!