Lowest prices for your stay
Renaissance Hotels
View deal
Booking.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
All reviews great hotel the executive lounge taxis are cheap european games recommend this hotel rooms are big spa marriott belarus city relaxation bathtub personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

Freshly decorated.
Good service everywhere.
Comfortable rooms.
Ok spa+pool area.
Ok restaurant and fair pricing.
Not far from city centre.
I definitely recommend if visiting the Belarusian capital.
It is absolutely a good hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank FJ1195SA
Ekaterina_Sidor_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

Dear FJ1195SA,

We are sincerely grateful for the highest mark to our hotel!
The most precious merit for our team is to exceed guests' expectations. We hope that your stay with us left only positive experience and bright emotions.
Hope to meet you soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in the family suite. It was an amazing hotel. The rooms were modern and very spacious. The staff was very accommodating. They have a free shuttle to the city center. The location was great. And the rooms were very quiet. Will definitely stay here again!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank karimonique
Ekaterina_Sidor_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Dear Karimonique,

It is truly a pleasure to learn this fabulous feedback. We are enchanted to know that you enjoyed the quality of our service. I will make sure to extend your feedback with my colleagues. We aim to provide a bespoke service, where our guests can feel at home.
Once more, it gives us great joy you recognized that particular feeling.

We are looking very forward to welcoming you again in not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 March 2019

I booked this hotel for our trip to Minsk knowing we would have to walk a little bit further, about 1km, but for that we would get amazing amenities. I think I made the right choice.
The architecture of the hotel is lovely in a very modern way: curvy, shiny and glass. The lobby is bright and spacious and welcoming. The check-in experience was smooth.
Our room was bright and had enough space for us and our things. Bottle water was free. The rain shower was wonderful. The king bed comfortable. The balcony was screened in with glass so going out on it even in winter was pleasant. The TV was a good size. Everything looked clean and fresh.
The pool is large and encircled with comfortable lounge chairs. Two temperatures of sauna are available for a good sweat. We did not try the spa services, and prices were not highly advertised, so I cannot say if they were affordable.
The most amazing part of the hotel is their breakfast buffet. Everything you could almost imagine: cheeses, cold cuts, salads, smoked and salted fish, at least four kinds if eggs including omelette station, bacon, sausages, porridge, cereals, granola, yogurt waffles, pancakes, muffins, country-baked breads, ready juices, fresh-squeezed orange juice, sparkling wine, coffee, tea, and more. We have travelled a fair bit and this was the best breakfast we have ever had. it meant we could have a late lunch without problems.
There is a bar, but we did not go. We had a wine in our room, and the room service waiter who brought us a cork screw even offered to uncork the wine for us.
If I had to have some criticisms, it would note a few cracks hear and there, but they were not pervasive. The hotel, after all, is being used, and does start to show it's age. But it still looked very clean and fresh on the whole. The other would be that the front desk could offer instructions on getting to town a little more clearly. We were told just go straight up the intersection lights and turn left, but the sidewalk was closed on the hotel side of the road, and it was two intersections. You had to take a tunnel in front of the hotel to cross the street and then later cross back at the second lights. The front desk should have provided this information to make us feel more secure.
But, in the end, this hotel was amazing. I would happily stay again!! From here we walked through the whole centre and old town for two days without difficulty. It was a lovely experience.

Room tip: Make sure you include breakfast in your room reservation, it is worth it!!! And get the airport transfers too. Life becomes much easier!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Celotajs

Dear Celotajs,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay at the Renaissance Minsk hotel.
I am more than delighted to read that you had such a great stay with us. Your valued comments will be shared with the team! They will be thrilled to know that their hard work and dedication to our guests doesn't go unnoticed. Let me also underline that your remarks will be taken into consideration for further improvement.
I look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

I have been traveling to Minsk now over the last 3/4 years, and finally I have found a hotel that ticks all my boxes.
On arrival the staff were so friendly and professional, and spoke very good English, a very quick check in and onto my room
Large rooms plenty of space and cleanliness was exceptional
We chose a room with lounge access, an absolute dream place to relax and have snacks food and drinks well worth the money
We couldn’t resist going to the spa,which was awesome, relaxing drinking hot herbal teas
A good equipped gym enough for a comfortable workout
The breakfast WELL outstanding !!
So much choice and quality,
There is also a casino situated in the hotel.
The hotel is situated just outside the centre of Minsk a short taxi ride of around 7 rubles 3£ or if your feeling energetic a 30 minute walk
The hotel has everything I could want, Is Great value for money
My stay this time was an absolute dream
And will certainly be going back
As Minsk hosts the European games 2019,
When booking do it direct online as you will get the best price,
As I say this hotel in my eyes was Perfection!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulski69

Dear paulski69,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
As a team, we want to hang our hats on delivering exceptional guest experiences that are bespoke, personal, professional and above all genuine. Your kind review is therefore incredibly motivating for me and my team, thank you for taking the time to write about your Renaissance experience.
Thank you for choosing us and we hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of nights recently and really liked the hotel. It’s got a great energy and has all the feel to be part of a bigger group.

When I arrived, I had some issues getting money from the ATM machine for the cab guy, and this really awesome, wonderful Navigator - “KLIM” was kind enough to pay the cab guy from his own till I figured out the issue. Many many thanks to him and I was truly touched with this wonderful gesture.

The staff at the bar was also very polite and kind, Dariya was a pleasure to talk to also. The ladies who checked me in and also the one who checked me out were very polite and courteous.

I’d definitely recommend this property for a comfortable stay in Minsk. It’s luxurious and qualifies all way to be a 5 star hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank aatulmaha24
Ekaterina_Sidor_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Dear atulmaha78,

I have received your lovely review on the Renaissance Minsk hotel and wanted to thank you for having taken the time to write your feedback.
I am delighted to hear that your last stay at our hotel was enjoyable and thank you for your much appreciated words.
I have shared your comments with all the Ambassadors here at the hotel who join me in thanking you for your kind words. They are all extremely happy to see your willingness to come back and proud to deliver the high-level service!
Thanks again and assuring you of my best personal attention at all times.