“Breathtaking this time of year.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Auburn
Federal Grove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Auburn B&B and Inns
“Breathtaking this time of year.”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there on a Saturday. Menu is one page and carries a nice variety. They always have the meat plus two selection. Fried Chicken tenders, country ham, roast that will melt in your mouth. All kinds of vegetables. We all felt everything was seasoned perfect. Deserts also out of this world. Limited days and nights of operation, I guess seasonal so look their site up. One of the prettiest places ever. Also, all around a plus on food, including drinks, bread, even choice of butter pads! Fine dining.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Wandaba

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
kentucky
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Made reservations for my husbands birthday. Our first time visit and we were not disappointed. Only problem is we both ate too much but could not stop ourselves. Southern cooking at it’s best. Very friendly and hospitable. We are going back and taking friends and family. The house is very lovely and inviting. Highly recommend if you like southern cooking.

Room Tip: Call before you go if you can. Drinks and deserts are extra. They allow take home boxes from your...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank thingtodo
Mayfield. KY
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We had our family reunion there this past weekend 8/4/12. We had made reservation weeks in advance with an aproximate number that would be attending. We gave the final head count on Friday (Just a few more than told at the time of booking) . My expectations were high as several members of our family had eaten there at lunch a few years prior and the food, service and ambiance were awesome and I wanted to share this experience with my family. We arrived a nice room was provided but that is when things started going wrong, we were served salads, drinks and rolls then we waited and waited and waited for our meal. The first table was served it was over an hour before the last table was served (which were the children). We later learned they ran out of food go figure you have a party of 28 booked you should have food to feed them and it was an all you can eat family style meal. Drinks were not refilled, my daughter and her friend were not given bowls of food they let them dip some on their plate and then took the bowls back. Terrible service, the food was good when we arrived we were told we were suppose to have fried chicken, ham and meat loaf no meat loaf was ever served, the chicken was chicken fingers type (I think they were baked not my ideal of fried chicken) the ham was very thin slices. The head table where I was seated I believe we got all we wanted to eat but the other table of adults left hungry. There were no apology for the long wait, the elder server was very rude, the younger girl was nice for a while then her mood went down hill. I was unaware of some of the events until we returned to the hotel and everyone was talking. They charged us 20% tip on everyones ticket, tips are for good service which we did not get! I know for large grougs the tip is added which is fine but provide the service you are charging for. If extra people came in without resevations they should have been turned away or maybe let them order off the lunch menu or heck let us order off the lunch menu don't make us set there while you cook our meal (Remember this is family style not each person having a different order) because there was not enough food prepared to for a large party that did have reservations. Beware some of our party paid over $70.00 and left hungry. I'm the party planner and I'm embarrassed that this happened at our family reunion, we came from Western & Eastern KY, Ohio, and Alabama

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Barbara R
russellbville ky
Reviewed 25 November 2006

This place was like u were a movie star...the food, people, and room were amazing...unreal! Anyone would be delited with a family get to gather here or a room for the weekend ...

• Liked — food
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — have too love the country
  • Stayed November 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank tammys2419
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
The Hotel SYNC
#2 of 3 in Russellville
Drury Inn Bowling Green
Drury Inn Bowling Green
#3 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Federal Grove Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!