“Nice loaction and good value”
Review of Area Radina Tower

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sofia
Area Radina Tower
Ranked #66 of 145 Speciality Lodging in Sofia
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I was plesantly surprised to find that my room was more of an apartment that I'd be happy to stay in for longer term stay rather than a mere hotel room.

I was in Sofia for a two night trip for a football game so didn't make use of all the facilities on offer but there was a large TV, sofa, dining table and excellent cooking facilities and utensils.

Location wise it is a 10 to 15 minute walk into the centre of Sofia and there are plenty of cafe's, restaurants and bars along the way.

The staff are friendly and will organise a taxi for you.

The only problem I encountered was not having air con - it was hot during my stay and this attracted mosquitos on top of it being too hot to sleep easily. I'm not saying that this was a mosquito infested place - far from it the cleanliness was excellent but air con would have been much appreciated in the heat of summer.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2011

As usual every spring myself and my 3 friends are looking for a guy's weekend somewhere in Eastern Europe. This time we chose Sofia and selected Radina Tower for our place of stay. We booked 2 bedroom apartment for 177 eur/3night/4 people. Very good deal. It is an apartment building, newly build near the city center. Sofia has very cheap taxis, therefore we always took a taxi to the city center. It will cost you around 3 euros to get there. With 4 people in the car, the cost is minimal. The flat was very clean, spacious, bright, with the view of the mountains. We cant complain at thing about it. The rate was great as well. Sofia itself is a nice city with lots of opportunitities for sightseeing, restaurants and clubs. We had a very enjoyable stay in Sofia and at Radina Tower Hotel and I would recommend this place to anyone, you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends