All reviews living room every morning train station hot water wifi city supermarket tuned
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Had a nice, 2-day stay here. It's November, so not peak season, but there's still a good variety of people. Comfortable area to hang out, and friendly staff. The owner was around, and made good recommendations and french toast!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ariya828
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I booked 1 night here and I’m so glad I did. The staff was friendly, breakfast was reasonable, good location and the host offered to drive me to the train station free of charge. I had a lot of bad luck in Sofia, but my luck somehow improved after I checked in there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Eric L
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This decaying old flat hardly deserves to be called anything but a rathole - I wonder how it hasn't been closed down by now. I booked three nights in any private double room and the place looked fresh and clean in the photos. Imagine my surprise when the door was answered by a disoriented-looking guy and we were seen into a stinky and dirty "reception", not to mention the people who were there... Moreover, they were overbooked so we had to sleep in another one and move to our required room on the next day. However, it was not ready by 8p.m. and the guy at the reception tidied it up on the spot. Nevertheless, he had just changed the sheets, hopefully really changed and not just fixed, and no cleaning had been done. Eventually, for just 30euros more we booked an apartment in a four-star hotel, so my advice is look for a hotel before going to this place!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SlavenaP
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great hostel, the staff are amazing, the boss and David are giving you a pleasured stay! Close to the nightlife and I even went out with David to cool bars! Will definitely come back there one day! Thanks a lot

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Martiin N
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed two months in this hostel, I didn't want to go to another place, it was amazing! The boss and his wife are really kind, you can learn things from them about Bulgaria, and they will help you if you need to find a place.
Thank you from France !