“Good stay”

Ranked #71 of 131 Hotels in Sofia
Varna, Bulgaria
“Good stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Very good location nearby to a big mall also citycenter, view to Vitosha mountain, nice interrior in black and white colour, big and comfortable bed, unfortunately the forniture need to be repair, nice and helpfull staff, I recommend the place,

Room Tip: view to the mountain
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ElenaKZ

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nasice
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was between giving them 4 or 5 stars...
Pros:
- good location, especially if you just passing trough Sofia as I did
- nice and comfortable rooms, felt very very relaxed and comfortable
- good internet speed
- close to big shopping mall
- style and charm
- and I met only pleaseant people working there
- underground garage

Cons
- no spa in the hotel. I am Ok with that but they advertise it and in fact it is across the street - different company and relatively expensive if you want to use all amenities
- good but relatively expensive breakfast
- view - gorgeous and awful at the same time. You look at the mountain and if you look down you see dirty sheds and garbage filled backyard. This however is not hotel's fault so I just kept curtains on and enjoyed the room.

All in all, I will stay there again because all I have experienced ( and actually mattered) was positive. I have chosen this hotel over Novotel in Sofia due to lower price and I made a good choice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dublin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stayed here with a group of friends. We booked through booking.com which mentioned it had a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and hot tub available. This was true, however it was not part of the hotel and was across the street. We were charged 10Lev for use of the very small swimming pool and the hot tub, sauna and steam room were not open. When we asked why was it not open, they said we had to pre-book in advance and they all carried a seperate charge. This annoyed me as I was looking forward to this as part of my trip.

The hotel itself is small but the room is very large (we stayed in double room). Yes there is a glass wall in the room but also had a blind so it wasn't too bad. The one thing that was annoying though was that the shower floor did not drain properly so it took a little time cleaning up the floor after a shower.

The staff I found to be quite rude with the exception of one (the night porter). I would stay here again if I was going back to Sofia as it's close to the Paradise shopping centre whcih has over 300 shops, cinema and lots of food options and because of the cheapness of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Caroline M
Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

As my wife is a Bulgarian.We often stay here.It's a nice place to stay because not so expensive and breakfast is quite delicious.One more, big shopping mall was already open near the hotel.It's nice to buy something there.

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Hitoshi K
Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I endorse most of the other comments on the Hotel, but wanted to mention one unpleasant aspect of my dealing with the hotel. I stayed for a business trip, and I did not know that my hotel bill was going to be paid by my client. I therefore paid the bill upon departure normally. When I found out that my bill was also paid by the client, I asked for a refund through the website, then by email, and by phone (but nobody answers to phone calls from abroad apparently). I am still waiting to be refunded... leaves mixed feelings about the place.

Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Caroline00001
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

Friendly Staff ans awesome Outfit. Together with few Friends, we went there for a couple of Days in late April 2013. It was good there. Friendly Staff at CheckIn. Especially the Outfit of this Hotel is very nice and really something Special. Breakfast could have a little bit more Selection, but it was sufficient for us

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank blancacosta
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

Small but very nice outfitted Hotel, bit out of the City Center, but good Connection with Bus or Car. It was not easyto find, but finally we got there. From Airport it took us 30 Minutes with Car, to go there.
Staff was all the Days very friendly and customerorientated.
Best is the Design and that it is very quiet and a good Place for relax.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple