“Good way to get your bearings when you arrive.”
Review of Sofia Running Tour

Sofia Running Tour
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had a one hour run around the city centre with Georgy. A good way to get up to spped quickly on the city and the history. Recommended!

1  Thank rokevoney

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I booked the Sofia green tour as I wanted to run away from the traffic in Sofia enjoying the big green area located in the heart of the city. My guide picked me up at my hotel on time. We decided about the approximate distance and where to go. He explaining to me many things about the history of the parks any the city. Finally he brought me back to my hotel after 12 interesting Kilometers.
The communication and the booking with Sofia Running was very friendly and quick.
I can really recommend this way of running in a city I don’t know so well; especially on business trips where you don’t have so much time to plan your routes.

2  Thank HolgerDD