“Best dinning experience at Sofia !!!”
Review of Il Viaggio - CLOSED

Il Viaggio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Sofia
“Best dinning experience at Sofia !!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've visited Il Viaggio with my husband and a family friends of ours.We were very exited from start to end.The saloon manager was very friendly and helpful about to seated us and in food recommendation.
The welcome basket of bread was very tasty,salads well presented,main course amazing and deserts WOW!!!
The Tiramisu and the sorbet selection unbelievable tasty!!!
It was our best dining experience at Sofia.Keep on in the same way.

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best restaurants I've been to”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'm Bulgarian myself, but I live abroad for over 7 years now. Personally, I've tasted many different and spectacular cuisines in different places in Paris, Milan, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, London, New York, etc. What I can just say about Il Viaggio is that this is definitely one of the best restaurants I've been to. Great service and welcoming, tranquil and stylish interior, and bloody delicious food. If you go to Sofia, it's a must-visit spot. I totally recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
Guildford
“Il Viaggio is a Sofia must visit”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Back again for a very affordable set lunch. Gazpacho followed by pasta with courgettes. Absolutely perfect as was the chicken had by my lunch companion.

We had a trio of sorbets and a creme brûlée with vanilla ice cream and a biscuit. Devine.

Now a consistent winner and especially so when the food quality is combined with the faultless and helpful service... I'll be back again and again.

Sofia, Bulgaria
“DELICIOUS !!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews of restaurants on Trip Advisor, I asked my secretary to make a reservation for my partner and I for his birthday on a Sunday evening in May 2014 at Il Viaggio. The restaurant was,surprisingly, quite busy when we entered, but we were quickly seated upstairs. All the servers wear uniforms and were very polite. The servers are extremely attentive and the food is so,so delicious. I had the insalata Caprese with Burata and Fish for main course,and it was so good. The tiramisu is also delicious. I like how they represent and offer the desserts.We got a surprise for my partner's birthday from the restaurant. The server put a candle on a slice of tiramisu and sang happy birthday to my partner. Then, the manager stopped by to say Happy Birthday and gave my partner a gift bag with a small bottle of Fine italian wine in it.

Il VIAGGIO was such an enjoyable and memorable experience. The food is so delicious! We will return.

Make a reservation at Il Viaggio. You won't be disappointed.

Sofia, Bulgaria
“delicious”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very tasty and well presented food, very good service but the situation does not correspond to kitchen.

• Visited May 2014