“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great service and welcoming atmosphere. A lovely garden excellent for the summer evenings. Really delicious and well presented food. Excellent service.

1  Thank Mariya5

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We came here right when dinner service started around 8 p.m. It is a very charming restaurant,close to Vitosha mountain 10 min by taxi away from downtown,but it was definitely worth it.The food and service was amazing. We ordered two different appetizers, and 2 main meals,wild sea bass and beef steak,FANTASTIC !!!
It was one of the best meals we had eaten in Sofia,and I would definitely go there again. The chef came out and asked how everything was. It was very clean, quiet place so you can hear the conversation going on, which was wonderful. YOU MUST GO HERE, the garden is absolutely amazing and the value for the food was on spot.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've visited Il Viaggio with my husband and a family friends of ours.We were very exited from start to end.The saloon manager was very friendly and helpful about to seated us and in food recommendation.
The welcome basket of bread was very tasty,salads well presented,main course amazing and deserts WOW!!!
The Tiramisu and the sorbet selection unbelievable tasty!!!
It was our best dining experience at Sofia.Keep on in the same way.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'm Bulgarian myself, but I live abroad for over 7 years now. Personally, I've tasted many different and spectacular cuisines in different places in Paris, Milan, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, London, New York, etc. What I can just say about Il Viaggio is that this is definitely one of the best restaurants I've been to. Great service and welcoming, tranquil and stylish interior, and bloody delicious food. If you go to Sofia, it's a must-visit spot. I totally recommend it.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Back again for a very affordable set lunch. Gazpacho followed by pasta with courgettes. Absolutely perfect as was the chicken had by my lunch companion.

We had a trio of sorbets and a creme brûlée with vanilla ice cream and a biscuit. Devine.

Now a consistent winner and especially so when the food quality is combined with the faultless and helpful service... I'll be back again and again.