Best Western Lozenetz Hotel
Hill Hotel(Sofia)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmetro stationeuropean unionnice hotelcity centrenational palace of cultureshopping mallspoke very good englishrecommend this hotelunderground parkingcleaning staffquality hotelhotel is locatedrooms are cleannice roommin walkinternet connectionbusiness stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Everything at this hotel is perfect! Nice and clean room. The WiFi is very fast and for free. Near the city center and metro station. Close to the South park and shoping center. The staff is kind and helpfull.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
traveller294452, Manager at Best Western Lozenetz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your at BEST WESTERN Lozenetz Hotel! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

/General Manager/

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I like staying at the Hotel Lozenetz because it was a 3 minute walk to the mall and a very large park. Also, all the faculty and staff were very nice and spoke English which was very helpful. The only areas I felt needed improvement was the smoke smell in the hallways and the thin walls. It was easy to hear what was occurring in the other adjacent bedroom. I would recommend bringing earplugs to for a deeper sleep.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel is at a very good location, close to a metro station and it takes only 15 minutes to walk to the city center. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The WiFi is free of charge. recommend this hotel in Sofia!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My stay was pretty good. Me and my friends really enjoyed the kindness of the stuff. The restaurant was excellent including traditional as well as international dishes . The location is very good as it is near metro station . The only drawback is that the bar close very early in the evening. It would be helpful and easy to be 24 hours open

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Nice location in the city center. Clean bedrooms, good food and friendly staff and competitive price.Parking is not free...6€ per day. Breakfast is good. WiFi is available. I really recommend this hotel in Sofia.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family