Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
US$89
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Fine boutique hotel with a unique breakfast system. You order the type and tell them when to serve it - either in your room or in the breakfast room. If you are late then that is too bad. The French Breakfast is marvelous, lots of fruit, and scrambled eggs with a green peppercorn sauce on the side. Also lots of salad and bread.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Edward D
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I really like that hotel. Very small, very individual, staff was really friendly and gave avery warm welcome. Nice little bar, breakfasts on the room like my choice was. The room was not big, but furnished with highly individual interior. Many small restaurants close by. I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank sebastians82
Reviewed 15 April 2014

On the upside the breakfast was excellent and room comfort and furnishings very tasteful.
I broke my stay here as I had some business to attend to elsewhere. So my first night in
the "penthouse suite" was very nice (though I think the title somewhat pretentious)
My return stay a few days later I was allocated a ground floor room. I arrived very late so
was keen to get some rest. But alongside my room was a neighbouring café/bar with music
going on till 1am. So on the following Sunday before my next day flight home, I'm thinking
its Sunday sure to be quiet. No way - music literally blasting out till 2am with a lot of shouting
and table banging. Also I couldn't get any joy at Reception to change rooms as there is NO
staff on Reception after 11.30pm until 7.30am!! so the hotel is locked for the night.
When I commented in the morning I wasn't even offered a complimentary coffee let alone a
refund for a very limited night's sleep before a long traveling day ahead.
I've stayed at a few boutique hotels now and while the concept has a lot of charm, I think in
future I'll stay with the tried and tested mainstream

Room tip: Avoid any rooms facing the neighbouring café/bar if you want a quiet night. Also be sure to check in before 11.30pm as the Reception closes.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank peter s
Reviewed 12 December 2013

It was nice, staff was polite. Loved the option to have breakfast in the room. The only negative part was the fireplace. We booked the room hoping to enjoy tea in front of the fire and it turned out (quite confusing) it was not working at all. Everything else was satisfactory. Would recommend it for business stays and city tourism.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank DenitsaH2013
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed twice at the beginning of our holiday in Bulgaria and at the very end. Three of the four rooms were magnificent and the fourth, on the very top floor, was wonderful but the access was tricky. We've never had such a spacious room as one that had separate bathroom and lounge and in addition a free standing, claw footed bath in an extension of the already generously sized bedroom. What a pity it was only for one night. The tiny lobby/reception area gave no clue as to the spacious rooms upstairs. Staff very pleasant. Very good restaurants in neighbourhood.

Not part of the review of the hotel but the Free Walking Tour of Sofia was excellent and opened up the city for us.

Date of stay: October 2013