“Cozy and quiet”
other travellers have booked this property
bedroom double bed
garden with exotic flowers
decorations in the garden
working place
dining area
sofa goes to a double bed
flat screen TV
sofa
fully equipped kitchen
dining room and kitchen
bathroom with shower and toilet
shampoo provided
storage room with a dryer and extra shelves
entrance of the apartment
flowers on the stairs
entrance of the building
νοικιάσετε ένα γκαράζ - επιπλέον χρέωση
the whole building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

artiom_ia...
Brussels, Belgium
“Cozy and quiet”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed in two apartments of the building and I was really lucky to book them, as they often seem to be occupied. My experience overall was amazing!
I was not new in the city, so I was searching something quiet and comfortable. This place is exactly what I was looking for - the apartments are cozy, inside you've got all what you might need and the neighborhood is calm. You will porobably never wake up to the noise of cars because the area is really quiet. And this was possible in the almost-city-center(!). There's also a big shopping mall nearby. The location allows you either to walk to the center or take public transport.
The nonfunctioning elevator was the only thing which made me work out a bit more than I expected, since I had a lot of luggage with me. The owner, Diyana, was very apologetic and she helped me a lot during my stay.
I would definitely recommend this place.

Navigate5...
“modern immaculate apartment”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

the apartment is in a residential area which has places to eat and drink. The centre which is grand is only a short ride on the number 72 bus -the bus stop is 2 minutes from the apartment.
Dyana the hostess speaks excellent English and is friendly and is happy to help you.
Dyana and her husband made our stay very pleasant.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the apartment and garden
Liked least: lift not working
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Sep 2016
Thank you very much Richard and Pam! For us will be a pleasure to meet you again!
sueinvern...
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Excellent hospitality”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I stayed in this apartment whilst undergoing dental treatment in Sofia. I was warmly welcomed by Diyana, who helped me up to 2nd floor with my luggage as lift was out of order.(later fixed) There is a lovely garden to use which is great so close to city centre. Diyana and her family invited me to eat with them one evening which was lovely.
The apartment itself is immaculate, and has all amenities you would need. Shops 2 min walk, Serdica shopping centre is about 10 minute walk and about 25 mins to Aleksander Nevski Cathedral. Well worth a look. Only one thing to note, it is up quite a steep hill from main road, but if this is a problem, use local taxis which are incredibly cheap. I will definitely stay here again. Forgot to mention the bed, could do with a proper bed in the bedroom and not a sofa bed. It would be ok for a short stay but I was there for 11 nights!!! Thank you Diyana and your lovely family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Welcome from Diyana
Liked least: The bed, OK for short stay
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 Aug 2016
For us was a pleasure to meet you.Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us. We already changed the sofa with real double bed, so our guests will feel more comfortable for sure. Welcome back any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing