“Can be visited once”

Annette
Ranked #172 of 1,018 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: US$0 - US$29
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Can be visited once”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Visited this restaurant two times for a dinner last summer, but unfortunately it didn't covered my expectations. The location is excellent - in a quiet street in the city center, the restaurant has also really nice summer garden. The waiters were polite, but service was way to slow. The couscous was good, but the other dishes we have tried were far from real Morrocan cusine and the prices are rather high for the quality. However, it's worth visiting the place once, you might have different taste and enjoy the food.

• Visited September 2013

Sofia, Bulgaria
“Over rated for my taste.”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I had heard a lot of good things from this place, so I decided to try it out with a good friend.

We had the 6 starter platter and a hummus to start and we would see where it took us.

From all 6 starters I only liked the falafel. The rest of the starters were in general under seasoned, spicy chick peas were not spicy, tabule was OFF, roasted egg plant dip was bitter, tomatoes with red peppers and pickled zucchini were edible.

The hummus was alright but sunflower oil to garnish, perhaps they got confused!?? The bread and the red pepper/chili paste which came with the hummus was very nice!

To top off the visit, we sat in the garden which was cozy and fresh. However, the restaurant staff were doing their paper work and having lunch beside us doing their thing. As a suggestion, get the staff to at least change from their work clothes to street wear if you want them to sit with clients and eat. Furthermore, the clients dinning area is not an office.

Overall, nothing special but would consider going back if I would be in good company and this company decides on the restaurant.

Sofia, Bulgaria
“Cosy place, very good food”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been coming here more than once, and I recommend this place. The food is authentic, delicious and we've been serviced fast. The service is very good. They have a great selection of wines. The atmosphere is calm. The interior is very nice, it is like an apartment, and the tables are low. Lots of pillows and such. They also have nargila.

• Visited January 2014
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Not worth going there...”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

So, we were in for something different that night and I thought about this restaurant, it is there for quite a while, why not try it. The atmosphere is noting special really it looked more like dirty than cozy, but I think I heard from someone that the food is good and we stayed after all. Well, the food was not nice at all, believe me I don't have pretentious taste or something it just was not fresh, not tasty and not to mention the stomach cramps I had after... Also the smell inside was terrible it was not from the food I don't no what it was... anyway I'll never go back there its not one of those cozy interesting places that are worth the visit...

• Visited March 2014
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We had an amazing evening. The atmosphere is very cozy and inviting. The low seating makes you feel like you are in an Arabic style restaurant. The restaurant has a small contemporary menu. This made it easy to make a choice. We had some starters and after we had a chicken tajine, which was very good! TO make it even more Arabic, we closed the evening a grape mint shisha. Up and all, a great and joy full restaurant!!

• Visited December 2013