“Friday done right”

Sofia Pub Crawl
Ranked #9 of 109 Nightlife in Sofia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: New to Sofia? Want to see what the nightlife has to offer? Sofia Pub Crawl has been the hottest partying destination in town for over 6 years now. We'll take you to some of the best bars & clubs the city has to offer & party all the way through. You'll get to meet travellers from all over world, play the coolest drinking games you've never heard, and overall have an unforgettable night! The entire experience costs 20 BGN (10 Euros), and you get... *A tour of the very BEST Sofia nightlife has to offer *Free welcome shots in every bar *Free entrance to one of the most popular clubs in town *Lots of socializing and fun!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Found this guys through google, was not disappointed. Nice, friendly guides and people from all over the world! Some of the bars I would never find myself and all of them had a nice but different from each other vibe, which I did enjoy as I do not like to go to generic bar #4. All in all 5 out 5, would recommend.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"nightlife"
"bulgaria"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The guides were extremely friendly. Took care of us throughout the whole night. The bar choice seemed very nice. A little bit of everything let's say.

And we got very drunk. Overall 5/5 for a night out in Sofia. Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank Noel C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As an expat to Sofia, I had been struggling to meet people. I left the pub crawl with a whole group of new friends, who I now hang out with in the week! Everyone is very sociable, and the hosts are super friendly. The night itself revolves around trying out (minimum) three bars, and then a club afterwards. These places are extremely quirky and unlikely to be discovered by the average tourist, so this crawl is very well coordinated and organised!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This pub crawl is worth every Euro. We were lucky to get a night with a big, funny group of travellers and locals. We visited three pubs, basically secret bars, off the mainstream places, where we had free shots and beers.The night was varied and well organized with 3 totally different kind of bars. Last club was something else with multiple different rooms and dance floors, a good DJ and lots of fun. If you want to party hard while travelling in Sofia this is the right place for you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing time out with this set of great guys. Waited for everyone to arrive and handled the whole activity with great patience. They took us to excellent bars where we met locals and I had a nice chit chat. At one of the pubs, we had an amazing live music experience of some soft rock. It was lit! After that, we were taken to a fantastic club where I met also great people, interesting and lovely music by the DJ. It was an amazing experience. I would recommend the Pub Crawl to anyone visiting Sofia. It was an amazing opportunity for us to enjoy and experience the night life is this city full of vibes