“Great surprise”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Zotigrad
Osijek, Croatia
“Great surprise”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I usually stay in one other place in Zagreb but they were sold out so me and my girlfriend booked this place and we were not disappointed, on the contrary. Great location, cozy clean place with everything You need. Extra plus for super nice owners, they even drove us to the bus station on our way back. Thank You Ana and Tibor <3

ana b
“Comfortable, bright and lovely stay!”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This is my second stay at eazZynight, but in the second apartment. The experience in this apartment was nothing less than I had in the previous one. Location is in a very green street, easy walk to the main square. It is very bright and I loved interesting decoration of interior. It was a very pleasant stay and which means I will come again :)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing