Hotel President Pantovcak
US$136
Orbitz.com
US$97
US$95
All reviewsboutique hotelroyal suitefriendly and knowledgeable staffwelcome drinksmall hotelgarden viewthis lovely hotelcentre of townevery morningquiet locationtwo night staycold meatswalking distancelarge roompleasant staystayed longervisit zagreb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2013

It's my first time to Croatia and i'm so in love with this city at the time when i checked in to this hotel....the reception lady named Andrea was extremely helpful and attentive not only showed us attractions of the city, where to exchange money, place to eat... you cannot believe that she even prepared fruits for us to bring for the day trip to national park!!
There's also another lady ( i forgot her name) , I asked her for some hot water, she gave me a pot of hot water with 2 packs of honey!! How sweet they are!!
we stayed at a room with balcony...very nice room, big bathroom, clean, comfortable bed...everything is so prefect here!!
Oh...the breakfast is fabulous!! diff. kinds of cut fruits, hams, bread, cheese.....that will be a great start for a day!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2012

What a lovely stay we had for 2 nights here. My husband and I had a room with a terrace, and even though it was cold, we still enjoyed the lovely view of the hillside from the window. The bed was large and comfortable (though it was 2 twins pushed together, euro-style) and attention was paid to detail - the bathroom was well-stocked, robes in the closet, and chocolates on the pillows.

The best part about our stay, while everything was lovely, was the staff. Andrea was incredibly friendly and helpful, and gave us all the tips we needed for our short visit to the city. In the morning, even though breakfast hours were over, she took pity on my husband and I and fixed us several sandwiches and coffee before we left. We couldn't have been happier with our stay, and would certainly recommend this place to other travelers.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelinLo
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We loved it mostly because of the personalized service. Staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. We were basically "walk ins" so they gave us 15% off, exchanged our money - they don't really do that so they gave us currency rates according to the banks wich wa good. If you want a late check out, if it is not too busy it will not be a problem. Room service - we had it 24h, a lot of wine & champagne. :) I am about to book it again.

Room Tip: We had a room with garden. It was raining tho but still nice. All rooms are good so it really doesn't matter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Niki777
Boris V, General Manager at Hotel President Pantovcak, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Dear Niki,

I am very glad we were able to make your stay at our hotel enjoyable. Thank you for your positive review!
We are happy whenever we can help our guests with anything that could make their travel easier, more pleasurable and carefree. Our staff is here for you, so please ask whenever you need anything, from extra services or advice, to laptops and printers... we have it all.

Warm regards,

Boris Vizintin
Managing Director.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I stayed at the Hotel President Pantovcak on my way through Europe on a business trip. When I arrived, I realized that I had made my reservation for the night prior (stupid red eye flights). However, the hotel staff was more than accommodating, they told me that it would be no problem and that they had the same room available that I had originally reserved. Location was great as we were able to walk downtown and partake in the beauty that is Zagreb. All in all, I truly wish I had been able to spend more time there. Great hotel that will be on my short list of places to return when going to Europe. Thank you very much for a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ChrisMcNeely

Dear Chris,

thank you for this warm and positive review, tho whole staff sends their regards! I agree, Hotel location is perfect for getting to know and enjoying the beauty of Zagreb, we also hope next time you'll be able to spend more time at our hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you again and kind regards,

Boris Vizintin
Managing Director

Reviewed 30 November 2012

This is an extremely comfortable, modern boutique hotel in a green and lush part of Zagreb. Rooms are large as are bathrooms, and breakfast was excellent. It really feels like a large home.

Overall, an excellent stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends