“So helpful, great apartment in a great location”
Review of Camera Felice

Camera Felice
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Zagreb
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place was fantastic. Our host was incredibly helpful, even stayed up late emailing Croatia airlines because they lost our bags and they had to be delivered. We were exhausted from the long flight and time change, so we went to bed around 10. Our host stayed up coordinating our bags arrival and set them right outside our room once they came sometime around midnight.

The apartment is a great setup in a nice area set just far enough away from the touristy areas that it is quiet and safe, but close enough that you are a short walk to everything. It is really easy to park nearby if you have a car as well. I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting Zagreb.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great location (about 10minute walk to centre)
The apartment is bright, colourful and clean.
Great host! Dino was friendly, helpful and gave great recommendations to bars and places of interest.
Really good value for money
We will definitely return to camera felice.
We could not fault the accommodation. We just wished we had stayed longer than 1 night in zagreb.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights and loved it!!! Close to the City center, 5 minute walk from a funky LGBTQ bar, safe neighborhood.

The room is lovely, well planned and decorated! Great shower! A definite 10!!!

Great host! Very helpful and gracious!

The café next door has wonderful coffee!!!

A cab to the hotel from the airport should only cost approximately 150 kunas. We got soaked for over 250 kunas. Suggest you ask the taxi driver beforehand.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The host is totally amazing:)
She is very friendly and helpful.
In fact, I got lost on my way to the place (I'm absolutely terrible with directions haha...) and was late for checking in. However, she welcomed me with warm smile and kindly recommended me nice places for sightseeing.
I stayed there only for one night but I was able to enjoy Zagreb so much that I miss a lot already.
Trg bana Josipa Jelaciea, the center of the city, is located within walking distance. You would enjoy shopping, dolac, and the shortest cable car etc... around.
I would love to stay there again:)
Thank you so much for everything during my stay, Camera Felice!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel is really economical for its quality. A comfortable sleeping temperature, free WiFi, very good access to the city center and so forth.
Also, the room itself is really good-designed and this will definitely attract any woman to visit.
What is the most fantastic, however, is hospitality of the staff!
I strongly recommend you to stay in the hotel when in Zagreb! Dino, Hvala ti!! :)

値段の割に非常にハイクオリティです。室温も快適で高速フリーWiFi、街の中心地へのアクセスが良いことも旅行者にとっては有難いです。
また、他の旅行者の書き込みにもありますが、部屋のデザインが素敵で女性にはウケがよいと思います。
スタッフの対応も非常に確りしてますし、正直、不快さを感じる場面は殆どありませんでした。
ザグレブに滞在の際は是非ともご利用を考えてみるといいと思います。

Room Tip: Any room would be wonderful since I just booked on the same day as the night I stayed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the green room for 2 nights and loved it. The room was nicely decorated and spacious with lots of light. It had everything we needed including a fridge, a large table, kettle, hairdryer, TV etc. Bathroom was spacious and the shower was powerful. Beds were very comfortable, too. It took us about 20 minutes to walk to city centre. It could be a bit far to walk back at the end of the day but Camera Felice is close to tram stops with frequent trams. It is very convenient to take a tram to bus station/train station/city centre. As it is not right at the city centre, we feel that we stayed in a typical neighborhood, which is a plus for us.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Extreamly frendly, polite and helpful service!
Very clean and charming room in a great location with lovley balcony.The rooms are pretty big. Within walking distance to all of Zagreb's major sights.
Highly recommendet!