“5 * for the bike tour, 5 * for all the extra advice”

Blue Bike Zagreb Cycling Tours
US$30.00*
Private 1.5-Hour Guided Walking Tour of Zagreb
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hi! We're looking forward to hosting you! Welcome to the No.1 BIKE TOUR in Zagreb. You will get all the main information, but also hear a lot of stories, tips and tricks that will turn your stay in Zagreb into a cool and unforgettable adventure and you into a true insider. You can join us on the Ancient tour (covering all the major sights of the city), New Zagreb toru (taking you to not that long ago communism time) or Combo tour (combination of the two mentioned above) If you're more for nature and serious cycling then choose between Blue Ride or Sljeme tours. All of these tours can be taken as a Private tour. If you just don't feel like cycling we'll do a Walking tour. NEW: Since 2014, after joining us on Blue Bike Zagreb tour you'll get 10% on a Blue Bike tour in SPLIT and the other way around! We provide bike tours for BIG GROUPS with the same personal approach as in small ones. Unique experience, see more, get extra!
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Had a great tour with Bruno in June, to see Zagreb by bike and have someone who lives there explain it to you was awesome!

What really made it worth 6 stars was all of the extra information I got - on the way around we were chatting about my plans for the rest of my trip, and back at the office Bruno marked some interesting places and national parks on my route for me to visit.

This was followed up with an email later that day with some more suggestions of towns, activities, restaurants and even wines to try! I did a fair few of the suggestions and it really helped me make the most of my time in Croatia :)

Great to have a guide that really wants people to get the best not just of Zagreb, but of Croatia itself :)

Thanks Bruno!

elizabet18, Owner at Blue Bike Zagreb Cycling Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

I’m glad I could have helped. All Croatia is my neighbourhood as well as Slovenia, B&H, Serbia and Montenegro ;)

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Bruno runs a wonderful bicycle rental service in Zagreb. Located right in the center of the city, it's convenient to get to and Bruno quickly responds to emails. I rented a bicycle for a day and cycled all around the city on one of the city bikes. It was so much fun and I look forward to returning one day and exploring more. In addition, Bruno offered advice on where to hike and other places outside of Zagreb to visit. I highly recommend Blue Bike Zagreb!

elizabet18, Owner at Blue Bike Zagreb Cycling Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

It was my pleasure to be at your service ;)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We did the combo tour of new and old Zagreb. The absolute best way to get to know both sides of the river!. Bruno is very knowledgeable and clearly loves his home town. He had funny stories almost the entire time and knew the history of every building we past. Bruno was very communicative when we booked and when it rained on the day we were supposed to go he immediately called us that morning to reschedule. We were in Croatia for three weeks and hit all the big cities and this was by far the highlight. He even gave us restaurant recommendations when the tour was over.

elizabet18, Owner at Blue Bike Zagreb Cycling Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thanks, but to be awesome takes at least two! ;)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Having taken bike tours of cities like Santiago-Chile, Buenos Aires-Argentina, we were looking forward to this. We were not dissappointed.

We took the early morning tour to avoid the heat. Despite some confusion re. the date, the owners were able to accomodate us. They are passionate about what they do and it shows.

Reason for 4 stars instead of 5: the bikes do not have hand brakes, just pedal brakes.

4 stars means very good! ;) Since we are very flexible regarding meeting our guests needs (dates in your case) we will do everything to put more hand brakes on more bicycles. Thank you for a suggestion!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fabulous introduction to Zagreb with Bruno! We booked the early morning tour of the Ancient area and Bruno offered us a personal tour for the same price and starting at the slightly more civilised time of 7.00am. The bikes' brakes took a bit of getting used to but we got there in the end-without causing any casualties! We found out a lot about the history of Zagreb in an informative and interesting way as well as picking up tips on how to drink coffee like the residents of Zagreb!
Bruno was a great companion for the morning -thanks Bruno.

1  Thank Catherine M

After two tours taken with us and fully equipped with tips hope you enjoy the coast as locals now ;) And yes, the Early morning tours rule! Cheers