“Amazing tour!!”

ZagrebTours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: ZagrebTours is fully licensed boutique tour operator awarded with 6 TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence in a row . We create and deliver premium Croatia tours for our clients. For private groups of up to 6 people we customize every single experience to your personal tastes and needs. It's a new, more intimate way to genuinely connect with Croatia and its people - to get a sense of place beyond the landmarks. Though we do have some pretty amazing landmarks you'll want to see! Whether it's your first visit or your fifth, ZagrebTours will allow you your personal Croatian experience. In addition to the highlights, we'll veer off the beaten path to give you an insider's perspective and allow you to truly explore beyond the expected - which could mean food, drink, people, local customs, art, history and nature...just about anything you want! We want to give you more than just a tour of Croatia. We want to give you the best tour ever!
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and I, a total of 7 people joined the day tour. It was an amazing experience and I would say it is the highlight of our trip. Our tour guide was really nice and experienced, we wouldn't have known how to plan our route at plitvice lake if it's not with him. We were able to see all waterfall with sufficient and flexible time, and he had managed to get us out of queueing for long hours to go up to the upper lake as he knows the busy hours. He was on time to pick us up at Zagreb, and talked to us about Croatian culture throughout the journey. He was so friendly and helpful that when we arrived Split later that day, he helped finding the way to our accommodation and recommended several good restaurants around that we should try. Definitely a good option to save the hassle of planning and finding transports to go from Zagreb to split whilst enjoying the plitvice lake itself. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank priscillaywlam
ZagrebTours, Owner at ZagrebTours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Hi priscillaywlam and thank you for this wonderful review. Your feedback means a lot to us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit to Plitvice lakes with Zack. Regards, Igor

All reviews
"war memorial"
in 5 reviews
"grand tour"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour company"
"traditional peka"
"veal"
"zagreb airport"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Definitely worth visiting! Had a great guide and lovely folks in our group. Took a day trip from Zagreb and absolutely glad I did it. Apparently we went on a "good day" so it wasn't super crowded. The lakes and waterfalls are incredibly beautiful.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank MaryG5349

Dear Mary G, thank you very much for writing a review on your day trip to the Lakes with Zack. I'm so happy to hear that you had wonderful day at Plitvice lakes. Hope to see you soon. Best regards, Davor

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We used ZagrebTours from Dubrovnik pick-up to Split, Plitvice Lakes National Park/Rastoke, Istria region and Slovenia tours. Our first contact was Davor who gave us good suggestions for our itinerary.

Our guide and driver was Ante. He was friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his job. He gave us clear explanations on the history, culture and its people in all places we visited. He also recommended restaurants to have lunch and dinner. One big surprise was that Ante invited us to his family home where we had freshly baked bread(by his mother) and wine from his family vineyard. He enjoyed telling us his beautiful country and answered our queries the best he could. He took us to restaurants where locals would go so that we could enjoy authentic local cuisines. The tours were very flexible and we had a great time touring with Ante.

Thank you Davor for recommending Opatija for our one night stop. It was such a lovely beautiful resort. Plitvice Lakes was amazing, so was Pula. The only regret was that we were turned away from Motovun due to some trail run.

We used airport transfer twice from Zagreb city to the airport. They were early to meet us at our apartment. Both time we have excellent drivers especially Marko who is extremely friendly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone
who is looking for private tours in Croatia.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank lizcyni

Dear lizcyni,

thank you so much for this excellent review. I'm happy to hear you had a nice time with Ante and Marko. Both of them are really errific guides and excellent companions with a very good sense of what truly interests clients. I hope you'll come back - we have a lot more to show you. All best, Igor

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My 3 friends and I had an amazing tour to Croatia and Slovenia with Zagreb tours.
We went there not knowing what to expect and came away with beautiful memories that will stay with us forever.

Our favourite place was the Plitvice National Park.

When I was planning this trip my main contact at the company was Igor, one of the owners. He was always very prompt in answering my emails and put together the most wonderful 13 day itinerary for us.

Our guide Thomas (Tomislav) was excellent and he went out of his way to make our trip a “trip of a lifetime”. He was always there to help us and guide us and our tour was full of fun and adventure. We learnt a lot about the country from him.

We also met the other owner Davor at lunch on our last day in Zagreb. My opinion of him is, he is a trustworthy, down to earth young man wanting to make sure that visitors to his homeland see the beauty of his country and have an unforgettable time.

I will recommend Zagreb Tours to anyone wishing to visit Croatia or other neighbouring countries. We will definitely be travelling with them again to visit other countries in Eastern Europe.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Harshini F

Hi Harshini F,
thank you so much for taking time to write such a fantastic review on us.I'm really happy that you enjoyed your tour with Thomas. He is really a great guy and even better guide and I'm so happy that he is part of our team. I'll pass your kind words to him. Also, it was my pleasure to work with you on your itinerary and I hope you'll visit us again. Best regards to you and your friends. All best, Igor